• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Former trust board members - query from elsewhere

Risc said:
Uxy said:
Probably for the best if you can't make a post without needing to edit it ;)

PS Read Lisa's post.

Yeah exactly. Although I probably wouldn’t be using my iPhone while getting played like a fiddle by American businessmen.

No need. It’s ok to be confused, I’d be the same don’t worry.

Clearly :D

Risc said:
Darran said:
Unblock him you ponce.

No need to worry about that, only followed him as somehow he was chair of trust. There’s no need to change anything now.

As long as you don’t block me Darran. That would be upsetting.

Hell would freeze over I blocked you my friend.

Darran said:
Risc said:
No need to worry about that, only followed him as somehow he was chair of trust. There’s no need to change anything now.

As long as you don’t block me Darran. That would be upsetting.

Good man Darran.

Right, I best be off, bought the Pirates of the Caribbean boxset earlier so got some binge watching to do before making my way down to Wales game tomorrow morning.

👋

Blimey, this thread escalated! These normally happen on a Sunday evening not a Saturday afternoon, jax will be gutted he missed this 😂

Risc said:
Darran said:

Good man Darran.

Right, I best be off, bought the Pirates of the Caribbean boxset earlier so got some binge watching to do before making my way down to Wales game tomorrow morning.

👋

What's Eating Gilbert Grape is good.

waynekerr55 said:
Darran said:
You don’t f*cking help mind.
See if you can keep the thread elsewhere going all day today go on.

Well it is my civic duty to present the facts, Daz

But a c*nt will continue to tell you you’re wrong even when you’re 100% correct.
Same goes for Chief too,I just don’t get it.

Darran said:
waynekerr55 said:
Well it is my civic duty to present the facts, Daz

But a c*nt will continue to tell you you’re wrong even when you’re 100% correct.

Well you'll spend plenty of spare time discussing thing you apparently don't care about, and I'll spend plenty of spare time discussing topics I do care about.... :cool:

Chief said:
Darran said:

Well you'll spend plenty of spare time discussing thing you apparently don't care about, and I'll spend plenty of spare time discussing topics I do care about.... :cool:

Do I?

Seriously though how long have you been arguing with the pricks?
The silly tw*t you argue with the most has kept on for the couple of years that we/Trust should have followed the Burnley model.
How’s that worked out for Burnley again?
You won’t win with c*nts.

Chief said:
You've just proven my point.....

Well, I admire your persistence Chief. Cap well and truly doffed.

Anyway, I'll make an offer to Keith. If he wants to talk directly, he can either DM me on Twitter, or Phil can give him my Whatsapp. Maybe that would be more productive than the unsubtle posts that have been going on for months (not just to me of course, but the other former board members), and I am very bored of this.

Uxy said:
Chief said:
You've just proven my point.....

Well, I admire your persistence Chief. Cap well and truly doffed.

Anyway, I'll make an offer to Keith. If he wants to talk directly, he can either DM me on Twitter, or Phil can give him my Whatsapp. Maybe that would be more productive than the unsubtle posts that have been going on for months (not just to me of course, but the other former board members), and I am very bored of this.

As I've said to him, it's obvious he's got a personal grievance with 1 individual. But that's between them and him.

What I take exception to is trying to take unwarranted pops at the trust because he's got this bee in his bonnet about a totally unrelated subject. If he genuinely had an issue with the trust's previous conduct he'd criticise the whole ex board (most of which have been pretty vocal and in agreeance), but he doesn't.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back