• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Formula One

Smurph

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Any F1 fans on here?

Can't help thinking McLaren should be doing more to help Norris become their first world champion since 2008

Another race where they forced team orders on him.

Any F1 fans on here?

Can't help thinking McLaren should be doing more to help Norris become their first world champion since 2008

Another race where they forced team orders on him.
I'm an occasional watcher, my eldest loves it, had a bit of it on today, after the Celtic Rangers game although I didn't see a lot of that.

I'm an occasional watcher, my eldest loves it, had a bit of it on today, after the Celtic Rangers game although I didn't see a lot of that.
Best chance they'll have in years at having a world champion and they seem to be favouring the Aussie lad.

Piastri ?
Yes, that's him.

Gave him the win the other week and today they gave team orders to Norris.

I'd be pretty miffed if I were Lando Norris right now. The team should be putting everything behind him to ensure he wins as many races between now and the end of the season.

Possibly get more in terms of sponsorship money from Piastri.

Penny seems to have dropped with McLaren after yesterday shit show.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back