• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Friendly 23/24 | Oxford United v Swansea City | The Official Match Thread | The Kassam Stadium

Cabungle and Fish our weakest links, as per.

We know we have a new keeper signed, and let’s hope the chatter of a new proper steely CB joining is also imminent.

Martinball will take some time to properly cleanse.

Liking Manning’s intent here.

Fisher should be nowhere near our starting X1... in fact not even playing at this level.

backofthenet said:

We know we have a new keeper signed, and let’s hope the chatter of a new proper steely CB joining is also imminent.

:lol: Do you mean Ryan Manning who no longer plays for Swansea City?

We need to take the initiative and play a much higher line, regardless of trying to protect Cabungle.

Ntcham is wasted playing as a left-half in our defensive third, push on boys …..

I stoically refuse to pay for it, I see Cabango and the Fish back to their usual selfs it seems.. I'm watching the darts instead.. it's only a friendly and it doesn't mean much, get the mistakes out of the way early doors init

backofthenet said:

Don’t think I’ve seen one link or talk about a new CB coming in? Any names?

backofthenet said:

Manning 🤔

Fbreath said:
:lol: Do you mean Ryan Manning who no longer plays for Swansea City?

Liam - the bloke who transformed Martinball’s losing formula into a promo chasing team at MKD in his first season there
( 2nd season went pear shaped for extenuating reasons)

Would like to think we’ve been run ragged in training as we look very leggy compared to Oxford.

Finally I am in, just in time for half time and the highlights including Fish's latest flop

Swansea93 said:
Don’t think I’ve seen one link or talk about a new CB coming in? Any names?

No names but I’d say he’s looking for another 4/5 new faces - the spine is his prime focus

Performance as sloppy as the stream so far. Get the kids on and let them have a proper go.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back