• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Friendly 23/24 | Oxford United v Swansea City | The Official Match Thread | The Kassam Stadium

If there's one positive thing about another Fisher howler it would probably strengthen the case to get in a new number 1 before the season starts.

Risc said:
Would like to think we’ve been run ragged in training as we look very leggy compared to Oxford.

I understand they had a heavy, long day ydy. And travelled up midday today.

Looks like someone is streaming this off thier phone, Swans really shouldn't be charging for this, poor form.

Swanjaxs said:
Looks like someone is streaming this off thier phone, Swans really shouldn't be charging for this, poor form.
Refunds should be the order

backofthenet said:

Looks like they cycled up judging by that 1st half, absolutely shocking 😳

backofthenet said:

Would explain alot. Don’t look sharp at all, only a friendly but squad does need freshening up over next few weeks.

(Liam) Manning’s team by far the more accomplished footballers so far - tidy, confident on the ball and pressing us deep, targeting our weak spine

Risc said:
Would explain alot. Don’t look sharp at all, only a friendly but squad does need freshening up over next few weeks.

Would imagine both Rushworth and Ashby in before Birmingham, they’re both on the US tournament with Brighton and Newcastle until next Friday.

A first sniff for Piroe after 52 minutes. Not getting the ball forward often enough right now, 5 at the back doesn't feel like its helping us.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back