• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Friendly 23/24 | Oxford United v Swansea City | The Official Match Thread | The Kassam Stadium

Cant judge anything by this. Zero. Cant believe anyone is taking it remotely seriously. Wait for Brum.

We don’t need friendlies to confirm Fisher will cost us goals.

monmouth said:
Cant judge anything by this. Zero. Cant believe anyone is taking it remotely seriously. Wait for Brum.

We don’t need friendlies to confirm Fisher will cost us goals.

Duff isn't stupid, or misguided like Martin hopefully, surely he will be able to work out we can't be having Fisher anywhere near our starting eleven...

Yates has been a willing runner so far, we don't seem to have quite gotten onto the same wavelength with him just yet though in terms of where he is running when it comes to killer balls.

Why do posters lose their shite every pre-season without fail?

It's a kick about ffs.

bakajack said:
A first sniff for Piroe after 52 minutes. Not getting the ball forward often enough right now, 5 at the back doesn't feel like its helping us.

5 at the back didn't help us last season, Wood and Cabango get roasted without protection a back four gives you, Manning for all his stats, his defensive stats were terrible and everything about Lati on the other side was terrible.. I'm assuming Naughton is out there and Key.. it's an area we know we need to do business in

Neath_Jack said:

It's a kick about ffs.

I think for many its their first chance to get that knee jerking in ready for the season.
Their pre-season after a fashion ;)

Skippyjack said:
5 at the back didn't help us last season, Wood and Cabango get roasted without protection a back four gives you, Manning for all his stats, his defensive stats were terrible and everything about Lati on the other side was terrible.. I'm assuming Naughton is out there and Key.. it's an area we know we need to do business in

Aye looks like Naughts on the left and Key on the right.
Key has looked bright and we have found him with a few good balls in the last ten minutes or so.

After 63 mins Yates comes off for Cullen

Neath_Jack said:

It's a kick about ffs.

This is far more than a kick about.

I know the new management team is treating this as a ‘mock exam’. And quite rightly so, against a team who like to play decent football.

Dismal watch so far. Say I every year I won't watch friendlies again.

Remember when Villareal battered us at home and we won at Old Trafford the week after.

Hoping this is equally as irrelevant.

bakajack said:
I think for many its their first chance to get that knee jerking in ready for the season.
Their pre-season after a fashion ;)

:lol: :lol: Fair enough.

backofthenet said:

I know the new management team is treating this as a ‘mock exam’. And quite rightly so, against a team who like to play decent football.

Agreed, the fact that we haven't brought on a whole new second side by now says that this is a mock mock exam in preparation for the proper mock exam next weekend.

Cabango goes down off the ball, replaced by Brandon Cooper after 67 mins
Hopefully just a precaution

backofthenet said:

Grade 1 at the moment :oops:

backofthenet said:

No its not, it's a kick about.

I know the management are treating this as a chance to see how the players fit into the new set, and gauge their fitness thus far.

Looks like we won't see Josh tonight, wonder if they intend to give him a start on Tuesday?

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back