• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gareth Bale

Darran said:
A player playing for nothing?

Nah I’m not having that. :lol:

Bales Net worth is just shy of £120,000,000, I doubt very much if he'd want the earth for one season down the road to keep himself match fit for the World Cup (if it happens)

Swanjaxs said:
Darran said:
A player playing for nothing?

Nah I’m not having that. :lol:

Bales Net worth is just shy of £120,000,000, I doubt very much if he'd want the earth for one season down the road to keep himself match fit for the World Cup (if it happens)

A few notes in a brown envelope and some beer tokens, this should be enough for him.

The regular reminder that betting odds are primarily a reflection on what people have put money on, with the likelihood of something happening being a much lesser consideration.

I'd be amazed if he went there, with pretty much the only scenario I could see it happening is if he's retiring after the world cup. Much more likely he heads to MLS or sits on the bench in the PL IMO. He's far better than getting kicked for LOLs in the Championship, which is what would happen, and he knows it.

A move to any Championship club would be a potential disaster for his World Cup preparations in my view. Can you imagine some of the cloggers in this league hacking at him from all directions? His chances of remaining injury free for the World cup would be minimal.

Uxy said:
The regular reminder that betting odds are primarily a reflection on what people have put money on, with the likelihood of something happening being a much lesser consideration.

I'd be amazed if he went there, with pretty much the only scenario I could see it happening is if he's retiring after the world cup. Much more likely he heads to MLS or sits on the bench in the PL IMO. He's far better than getting kicked for LOLs in the Championship, which is what would happen, and he knows it.

He'd be the new Ronnie Rees.

What a signing for a championship side he would be.

I really hope he doesn't go to them, but can't see any real reason why he won't though. Bastards.

Jacket said:
A move to any Championship club would be a potential disaster for his World Cup preparations in my view. Can you imagine some of the cloggers in this league hacking at him from all directions? His chances of remaining injury free for the World cup would be minimal.

I never understood this, its the Championship not Swansea local league, the level of allowed physicality is probably the same as the EPL.

JustJack said:
Jacket said:

I never understood this, its the Championship not Swansea local league, the level of allowed physicality is probably the same as the EPL.

Disagree. You can get away with a lot more in the championship as you won't be protected by the donkey referees.

https://twitter.com/robjascfc/status/1519059128659976193

AceJack said:
JustJack said:

Disagree. You can get away with a lot more in the championship as you won't be protected by the donkey referees.

Agree with this, but Bale would be protected big time.

If Wales beat Scotland or Ukraine in June and qualify, he will sign for them. People like that Abbadonato probably already know but can’t report it other than the odd snippet.

Will he play much? I doubt it.

Risc said:
AceJack said:

Agree with this, but Bale would be protected big time.

If Wales beat Scotland or Ukraine in June and qualify, he will sign for them. People like that Abbadonato probably already know but can’t report it other than the odd snippet.

Will he play much? I doubt it.

He’ll just want somewhere to train and pick his choose his games before the World Cup. He’ll be retired before Christmas whatever happens.

Even if he does go there there's only so much he can do. The rest of their squad is mostly shite. A half fit Bale will do a lot, but he's only one out of eleven.

Dr. Winston said:
Even if he does go there there's only so much he can do. The rest of their squad is mostly shite. A half fit Bale will do a lot, but he's only one out of eleven.

Indeed…he’ll be one drop in a shower of sh*t.

IF he plays a decent amount of games, he’ll be worth another couple of points and maybe positions in the league, but he isn’t going to skyrocket them up to the playoffs.

It’ll be huge publicity for the scum though.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back