• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

What's wrong with having purple hair?
Ginger hair fair enough...
Nothing really, but it’s associated with the lefty goons, so I thought I would chuck it in, as a bit of a slight insult like. 🤣

Cry more we are not going back. Brexit is done, and I tell you something else my little purple haired lefty just stop oil loving loon Labour will not get in next time.
Thought you were ignoring me?

Thought you were ignoring me?
Yes, you are correct in that statement my just stop oil purple haired friend, but if you read back said I would ignore you for 24 hours, and I did not stipulate when it would start. So like wrong again. 🤣

The Mail wouldn't do anything so subtle. Surprised they havent gone after his wife yet.

I've got a question on PR, and this isn't party political, it's a procedural matter.
One of the arguements trotted out by anti PR people is that it would leave a gap where the constituency MP role used to be. You know, sorting out constituents' problems, righting wrongs and the like.
What would replace it? You can't really have geographic constituencies where a PR system is installed.
In the most basic PR format, each political party would have to submit a list of 650 candidates in order of preference, then they would get the number of MPs their share of the vote dictated.
So, for example, if the Lib Dems got 10% of the national vote, they would get 65 MPs i.e. the first 65 names on their submitted list, and so on.
There's no geographic representation implicit in that.
So who would do the MP's old role? A new department in the county councils, perhaps?
There are proportional systems out there that maintain that sort of constituency link. STV is one. They’re not perfect but no system is. But any of the PR methods are better than what we have now.

And to those who are taking glee in pointing out that Labour won but with a low vote share, well duh. This was a get the tories out election. People all over the country voted that way, whether it was Labour, LibDems or Reform. They voted to dump the corrupt, venal scum who have devastated this country for 15 years. Again. And reform did a brilliant job of splitting the bigot vote but that was part of their plan too. The LibDems ran a brilliantly targeted campaign to increase their number of seats massively, which they did, without worrying about vote share. Labour did the same to a lesser extent. Reform weren’t bright enough to do something so sophisticated but that’s no surprise either.

And now the grown ups are in charge again. Lovely isn’t it.

That you believe Sir Keir is going to ride in like a knight in shining armour and sort out irreparable damage to f*cking everything.. debt, debt and more debt
You do realise that government debt isn't like an Ocean credit card, don't you? The Tories told us that they had to cut spending and all they achieved was ballooning debt and a loss of our good plated credit rating.

There are proportional systems out there that maintain that sort of constituency link. STV is one. They’re not perfect but no system is. But any of the PR methods are better than what we have now.

And to those who are taking glee in pointing out that Labour won but with a low vote share, well duh. This was a get the tories out election. People all over the country voted that way, whether it was Labour, LibDems or Reform. They voted to dump the corrupt, venal scum who have devastated this country for 15 years. Again. And reform did a brilliant job of splitting the bigot vote but that was part of their plan too. The LibDems ran a brilliantly targeted campaign to increase their number of seats massively, which they did, without worrying about vote share. Labour did the same to a lesser extent. Reform weren’t bright enough to do something so sophisticated but that’s no surprise either.

And now the grown ups are in charge again. Lovely isn’t it.
"Corrupt, venal scum."
Have three words ever been more aptly chosen?
Well written, sir.

You do realise that government debt isn't like an Ocean credit card, don't you? The Tories told us that they had to cut spending and all they achieved was ballooning debt and a loss of our good plated credit rating.

Obviously, Tories telling porkies, ECB is saying the grown ups are in charge now.. but deep down inside him, he knows we're f*cked for 10 years at least, before any stability will materialise

Obviously, Tories telling porkies, ECB is saying the grown ups are in charge now.. but deep down inside him, he knows we're f*cked for 10 years at least, before any stability will materialise
That’s why I haven’t said “everything is fine now or will be quickly”. Because it won’t. It takes years to repair the damage your boys have done. But we undoubtedly have serious and sensible people in charge now.

That’s why I haven’t said “everything is fine now or will be quickly”. Because it won’t. It takes years to repair the damage your boys have done.

Nothing to do with me, I didn't vote to leave the EU, I didn't vote the Tories in.. I didn't hand out bogus contracts that's costed billions in tax payers money.. I didn't create Covid.. I'm not in control of billionaires decision making

Seems the racist party could be in a bit of shite? Naming candidates that are not actual real people 🤣🤣

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back