• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

The so called white supremacist party as you call them, actually most probably got Labour over the line, you are deluded if you think that is not the case. The split in anti labour actually did the Labour goons a favour, it won’t happen again 🤣
I see you've absorbed the straw clutching from the right-wing echo chamber websites/Youtubers you get your ideas from. Wonder what the excuse will be next time? :LOL:

I see you've absorbed the straw clutching from the right-wing echo chamber websites/Youtubers you get your ideas from. Wonder what the excuse will be next time? :LOL:
It really is not, You only have to look back through posts made just after the results, and any sane person would realise that reform split the vote handing labour an easy win, which and I’m not being funny here, is incredible! Like it took farage splitting the votes to get labour a win, even after how bad the tories have been, of course the only reason is, the day of WOKE is over.

France and Britain both told the right/far right to go fuck themselves in the last two days. What a glorious day for north Europe

Last edited:
It's the usual, Woke, Gammon and every right winger is as thick as horse manure, because I'm a rebel against the system etc..
You are the system you potatohead. The people have just said ‘no’ to the system. Keep up mun.

I see Farage is a fan of PR all of a sudden.

Of course, he would have got more MPs under PR but a progressive alliance of Labour, Lib Dem, Green, Plaid and SNP would have 60% of the seats.

Farage pushing for PR would be great as the EU would actively canvass us to rejoin under PR with a stable political system that didn’t veer from centre right to far right and back again every election cycle.

The so called white supremacist party as you call them, actually most probably got Labour over the line, you are deluded if you think that is not the case. The split in anti labour actually did the Labour goons a favour, it won’t happen again 🤣
The real political analysts would agree with me regards Labour getting over the line without the white supremacists. So maybe I'm not the deluded one.

Farage pushing for PR would be great as the EU would actively canvass us to rejoin under PR with a stable political system that didn’t veer from centre right to far right and back again every election cycle.

stable political system, when has a left wing government ever been stable.. Sir Keir isn't a left wing choice.. left wing governments usually end in civil wars

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back