• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Get vaccinated or stay home

Londonlisa2001 said:
Jack2jack said:
It's all about opinions I guess.
Vaccine passports interesting. Removing folks rights to move freely, and stop them doing what they want, we do live in a democracy, do we not.
Why is it not possible for normal healthy folk to build up natural immunity, whilst giving those in need a jab.
Why would the poor sod not be able to get a vaccine?

There are a large number of countries that you can’t enter without a Yellow Fever vaccine as I said before. No difference,
Because natural immunity is not as effective as vaccinated immunity according to every scientist in this case.
All sorts of reasons. Lots of people can’t have them due to, for example, a compromised immune system.
Genuinely don’t understand the Issue. If you’re not scared of catching the virus, why on earth would you refuse the vaccine which carries the ability to provoke your immune system to recognise the virus and destroy it without you running the risk of becoming ill?
Do you get vaccines for Hepatitis, or Typhoid, or Tetanus?

I bet you have been locked away since March, scared to go out and mix with other people.
Turn off MSM if I was you.

I'll be getting the vaccine as soon as my turn comes, why wouldn't I... for myself, my family and everyone I will come into contact with.

It's the right thing to do.

Cardiffjack said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
There are a large number of countries that you can’t enter without a Yellow Fever vaccine as I said before. No difference,
Because natural immunity is not as effective as vaccinated immunity according to every scientist in this case.
All sorts of reasons. Lots of people can’t have them due to, for example, a compromised immune system.
Genuinely don’t understand the Issue. If you’re not scared of catching the virus, why on earth would you refuse the vaccine which carries the ability to provoke your immune system to recognise the virus and destroy it without you running the risk of becoming ill?

I bet you have been locked away since March, scared to go out and mix with other people.

Hi mate 👋

You been to Costas lately?

Swanjaxs said:
I'll be getting the vaccine as soon as my turn comes, why wouldn't I... for myself, my family and everyone I will come into contact with.

It's the right thing to do.

Will you also wrap yourself in cotton wool, just in case you roll out of bed.

Swanjaxs said:
Cardiffjack said:

Hi mate 👋

Do you mean the one you said doesn’t exist

Cardiffjack said:
Londonlisa2001 said:

Lol.

I live in London. We’ve probably had more cases every day than you’ve had in the whole thing. And way before anyone ever heard about it as well.

I’m not the one scared of a jab to help others.
At least your family will get it. They’re used to putting up with a little prick.

Cardiffjack said:
Swanjaxs said:
Hi mate 👋

Do you mean the one you said doesn’t exist

Aye lol.

Fair play mate, your "style of posting" gives you away in a second 👏

You been a naughty boy on the other site then?

4 ip addresses blocked 🚫
Fair play like 👍

Londonlisa2001 said:
Cardiffjack said:

Lol.

I live in London. We’ve probably had more cases every day than you’ve had in the whole thing. And way before anyone ever heard about it as well.

At least your family will get it. They’re used to putting up with a little prick.

What has where you live got to do with it ?
I honestly feel sorry for people like you.
I

Cardiffjack said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
Lol.

What has where you live got to do with it ?
I honestly feel sorry for people like you.
I

You've moved house then?

Londonlisa2001 said:
Jack2jack said:
Vaccine passports interesting. Removing folks rights to move freely, and stop them doing what they want, we do live in a democracy, do we not.
Why is it not possible for normal healthy folk to build up natural immunity, whilst giving those in need a jab.

Haven't had a vaccine of any sort for well over 40 years, not about to have one now, don't like them, don't like needles, don't trust them, and from what I've read from some scientists, they can compromise the immune system in later life, we can debate that but it's probably not worth it.
So in summary. If you need one get one, if you don't want one that's okay too, it's a free world.
That possibly sums up where I am with it to be fair.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Jack2jack said:

I had to pay for my yellow fever jab in the surgery on Mayhil I think it was and I have to carry the card in my passport. I’ll be queuing up to get this one first chance I get.

I'll be getting it as soon as its my turn.

If it's after April I'll move up a bracket into the over 50s category 😁

Jack2jack said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
Deeply irresponsible in my view.

I’d quite genuinely introduce a vaccine passport.

Immunity for the population is based on enough people getting a vaccine. Why should some poor sod who can’t get a vaccine be put at risk from someone who quite easily could but is scared or ill informed?

Firstly, I will note that it isn't always about opinions but if it is the case then get one from the experts and not somebody of the internet...Moving on.

Secondly even local Health Authorities have the legal right impose restrictions on people (Health Protection Act)...

10.1 Orders concerning a person

A Part 2A Order can require a person to:

• undergo medical examination (NOT treatment or vaccination);
• be taken to hospital or other suitable establishment (in some cases an alternative to hospital, such as a care home, might be more appropriate);
be detained in hospital or other suitable establishment;
• be kept in isolation or quarantine;

• be disinfected or decontaminated;
• wear protective clothing;
• provide information or answer questions about their health or other circumstances;
• have their health monitored and the results reported;
• attend training or advice sessions on how to reduce the risk of infecting or contaminating others;
be subject to restrictions on where they go or who they have contact with;
• abstain from working or trading.

A JP may impose any of the above restrictions or requirements, or more than one if needed. The JP may also impose further restrictions or requirements not listed above, if needed for the same health protection purpose. Any such restriction or requirement should complement the one(s) imposed under the list above, and must not be more restrictive or onerous for the person concerned than those listed (which are indicative of the maximum limits of the respective restrictions or requirements which may be imposed). For example, if a Part 2A Order requires that a person be detained in hospital to avert a risk to others, the order cannot additionally require that the person accept treatment.

It is supposed to be targeted and have a set duartion but the laws exist to restict an individuals action for health protection.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back