• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Glammy County Championship

Muteswan

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Good start 🤐 Gloucestershire 7-1 after 9 overs.

Encouraging first day.
Two things, James Harris is no nearer a county class bowler than me, in fact he wasn't last season either, secondly, losing an hours play because the hovercover broke down on the wicket showes that the Glamorgan organisation is absolutely woeful, fine incoming for that.
Oh, and yes, Morris OUT! ...

Swanjaxs said:
Encouraging first day.
Two things, James Harris is no nearer a county class bowler than me, in fact he wasn't last season either, secondly, losing an hours play because the hovercover broke down on the wicket showes that the Glamorgan organisation is absolutely woeful, fine incoming for that.
Oh, and yes, Morris OUT! ...

Ah that explains it. I had the live stream on with the sound off cos I had the radio on and was working and I couldn’t for the life of me work out why the delay just after the start of play ended up being so long after what was a relatively short, sharp shower. Shambles mun.

exiledclaseboy said:
Ah that explains it. I had the live stream on with the sound off cos I had the radio on and was working and I couldn’t for the life of me work out why the delay just after the start of play ended up being so long after what was a relatively short, sharp shower. Shambles mun.

They had to tow the cover away with a tractor in the end, then had to use sheeting to cover the wicket when the showers developed in the afternoon, amateurs ffs :lol:

I am way out of touch these days with county cricket. Have Glammy got any hope for the season? I assume that it’s still two divisions and two up / two down?

Cooperman said:
I am way out of touch these days with county cricket. Have Glammy got any hope for the season? I assume that it’s still two divisions and two up / two down?

I can confidently predict they won’t go down.

exiledclaseboy said:
I can confidently predict they won’t go down.

You told me all I need to know in eight short words.

Cooperman said:

Still 2 up 2 down I think, big change in the batting bonus point system, 250 before you get a point, luckily Glamorgan shouldn't struggle to get runs, the bowling department is weak again, losing Michael Hogan (who took his benefit season, then retired, then signed for Kent) is a massive loss, Harry Podmore struggles to get above 74mph so let's see, James Harris, don't get me started!!!

387/8 close. Good lead. Make the most of the lead tomorrow and turn it into a win.

You know your light 8n the bowling department when Kiran Carlson is bowling!
You watch Glamorgan lose this. :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back