• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Glastonbury Thread

• Thread starter Ebo
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 311
  • Views: Views 11,967
Crowded House on iplayer right now and sounding great.

Pretty shocked when I saw the line-up, really scraping the barrel. Diana Ross and Jesus and Mary Chain and I’d be pretty much done.

Itchysphincter said:
Pretty shocked when I saw the line-up, really scraping the barrel. Diana Ross and Jesus and Mary Chain and I’d be pretty much done.

Billy whatsername as headline is pretty shocking, especially over Robert Plant and Crowded House.

Fist aid kit on now then Supergrass then Idles! After Robert Plant i will knocking it on the head for today.

There are a few more, Robert Plant, Skunk Anansie, Herbie Hancock, Pet Shop Boys, Waterboys, Suzanne Vega. Sugababes? Maybe.

Ebo said:
Itchysphincter said:

Billy whatsername as headline is pretty shocking, especially over Robert Plant and Crowded House.

Fist aid kit on now then Supergrass then Idles! After Robert Plant i will knocking it on the head for today.

When is Gerry Cinnamon on?

Swanjaxs said:
Ebo said:

When is Gerry Cinnamon on?

he wasn't invited

I’m not a fan of the flags but this made me giggle. :lol:

Attachments

• FA7C1BD1-B37F-4B12-936E-09BCF0485BA0.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 340

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics