• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Glastonbury Thread

• Thread starter Ebo
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 311
  • Views: Views 11,963
Ebo said:
Niigata Jack said:
Just come in from my daily toil and my eldest isn't well, he's done a test and its negative, he was in a meeting in Cardiff on Monday and few in that meeting have gone down with Covid ffs.
He's confined to his billet now, until he takes another test in the morning, can't afford to allow my youngest to catch it, he's not that great as it is, nightmare :(

We are remote working but in once a week, I can see that being 100% remote soon. I really don't want to catch it again especially on top of what i already have.

Very wise. Looks to be nastier than the earlier BA.1 and BA.2 omicron, but not as nasty as delta.

Niigata Jack said:
Ebo said:
We are remote working but in once a week, I can see that being 100% remote soon. I really don't want to catch it again especially on top of what i already have.

I don't want it again either, I wasn't to bad with it when I had it Christmas time, but I was stuck in bedroom for 9 days, my god its was dreadful,

Max’s bedroom on day 9.

Attachments

• 5A716DA4-A45C-4C4B-9B68-05DD0040462C.jpeg
    212.7 KB · Views: 309
Hope everyone improves rapidly.
Horrible to be ill especially at this time of year.

Professor said:
Ebo said:

Very wise. Looks to be nastier than the earlier BA.1 and BA.2 omicron, but not as nasty as delta.

When you say nastier, do you mean dangerous, Prof?

I could listen to Rammstein all day. Right up until the point the vocals start.

exiledclaseboy said:
I could listen to Rammstein all day. Right up until the point the vocals start.

His voice is ok

Skippyjack said:
How can you say the lead singer of Rammstein has a good voice FFS

It suits their music. Would not work with someone like Vince Neil or Ronnie James Dio

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back