• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Good luck

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
To everyone who entered the ballot, hope your email delivers you good news today

How many fans left their money in? Is there like 12,000 fans fighting over 3951 tickets?

Anyone know

Just under 7k renewed by the deadline ? So I am guessing that would be the maximum if everyone left their money in.
As quite a few I guess took refunds, then probably around 6k or less ?

STID2017 said:
Just under 7k renewed by the deadline ? So I am guessing that would be the maximum if everyone left their money in.
As quite a few I guess took refunds, then probably around 6k or less ?

It's not being done on renewals.

It's out of fans who didn't take any refunds for this season's season ticket, receiving streaming passes instead.

Talk on the forums is that there's been 6 and 7k of these people.

There will be a fair number at a guess who will not be in the ballot - I think there will be less wanting tickets for this game than the last one

I'll be happy either way.

It won't be the pilgrimage of the last two visits, and I won't be able to drink as I'd be driving. So happy with fate deciding.

PSumbler said:
There will be a fair number at a guess who will not be in the ballot - I think there will be less wanting tickets for this game than the last one

Aye, 50 notes and a 400 mile round trip, compared to free and a local bus, probably has a dampening effect on the stampede :lol:

A lot of people will be put off by the 1M sitting apart regardless if it’s in your party, abit daft really that is.

Swansea93 said:
A lot of people will be put off by the 1M sitting apart regardless if it’s in your party, abit daft really that is.

It's three and a bit foot....hardly as if its a different tier mind :lol: At a guess that is one seat, two at tops?

We haven’t applied. A 400 mile round trip @ £0.45 ppm, £300 overnight stay, £200 to sit on your own in a massive, nearly empty stadium, with a very good chance of being bored rigid for 2 hours, was a bit of a deterrent.

NOW tv @ £10 seemed to be a more attractive option.

If, and its probably a big if, as some of the comments of this thread suggest, not all the allocation was taken up by eligible ST holders, what would happen to the remaining tickets? Some of us live closer to Wembley than the Liberty and mainly go to away games and so don't buy a ST.

Could there be a General Sale?

legoman said:
If, and its probably a big if, as some of the comments of this thread suggest, not all the allocation was taken up by eligible ST holders, what would happen to the remaining tickets? Some of us live closer to Wembley than the Liberty and mainly go to away games and so don't buy a ST.

Could there be a General Sale?

Offered to people who've bought season tickets for next season maybe? There's 12,500 at least of those, so about 6,000 more to offer a ballot to.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back