• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Good luck

STID2017 said:
TimBowen said:
I've just read a message from the club saying...

"Our staff are running the ballot for Saturday's Championship play-off Final now, supporters will be contacted by midnight tonight."

And that's not a wind up, genuinely.

Why did they message you specifically please ?
Was it in response to a query from you ?

It’s on the official site mate.

PSumbler said:
If you log into your ticket account and look under account history your tickets are showing there if you are successful - or at least mine are, just had the money debited!

Thanks, I'm in. You watch them change their minds and ban crowds now because of these hotspots!

Looked in account history.
It is telling me I purchased one adult complimentary for Wembley today at 11.00 ?
Any ideas ? Good sign or bad ?

https://www.wembleystadium.com/plan-your-visit/stadium-guide/view-from-your-seat

STID2017 said:
It is telling me I purchased one adult complimentary for Wembley today at 11.00 ?

Just had a look, I've got one complimentary and then another one with the payment details

monmouth said:
STID2017 said:

It’s on the official site mate.
Thanks the way he said it made it sound as if it was specific to him :) :)

monmouth said:
https://www.wembleystadium.com/plan-your-visit/stadium-guide/view-from-your-seat

Category 1 but somehow right in the corner! Cheers Wembley.

Never mind, it was cat 2.

STID2017 said:
TimBowen said:

"Our staff are running the ballot for Saturday's Championship play-off Final now, supporters will be contacted by midnight tonight."

It's on the website.

JackFish said:
STID2017 said:

Just had a look, I've got one complimentary and then another one with the payment details
Fingers crossed it a good sign then
Thanks

JackFish said:
STID2017 said:

I’ve got that too. A zero cost ‘complimentary’ transaction at 11am and a separate credit card transaction at 2pm.

And yeah...Cat1 and down the front. Where are the Cat3? Under the soil?

STID2017 said:
TimBowen said:

Hello STID2017 - It was an official posting from the club, sent to me by a mobile WhatsApp message. I have copied it verbatim.

I too have received confirmation that my Credit Card has been debited for the full amount of my application numbers, plus booking fees.

I wish you all the best of luck boys, hope each and every one of you are successful.

monmouth said:
JackFish said:

I’ve got that too. A zero cost ‘complimentary’ transaction at 11am and a separate credit card transaction at 2pm.

There’s a seat map on one of the articles on the site, I think it’s the one with the initial ticket info. Cat 3 looks like they’re in the middle tier at the front. And if I’d known that I might have applied for them instead of Cat 1!

JackFish said:
monmouth said:

There’s a seat map on one of the articles on the site, I think it’s the one with the initial ticket info. Cat 3 looks like they’re in the middle tier at the front. And if I’d known that I might have applied for them instead of Cat 1!

:lol: :roll:

Oh yeah, Cat 3 looks like they might have the best views of the play.

Area 133 row 11 looks like it’s behind the goal, thanks for the tip how to find in account Phil

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back