• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Good luck

Chief said:
legoman said:
If, and its probably a big if, as some of the comments of this thread suggest, not all the allocation was taken up by eligible ST holders, what would happen to the remaining tickets? Some of us live closer to Wembley than the Liberty and mainly go to away games and so don't buy a ST.

Could there be a General Sale?

Offered to people who've bought season tickets for next season maybe? There's 12,500 at least of those, so about 6,000 more to offer a ballot to.

It’ll go to people who renewed for the current season but took a refund probably, but they should just go on a general sale to anyone and just hope you get in through a ballot.

I've just read a message from the club saying...

"Our staff are running the ballot for Saturday's Championship play-off Final now, supporters will be contacted by midnight tonight."

And that's not a wind up, genuinely.

It's bloody torture isn't it?

You feel Amnesty International should be involved with this ballot bollocks eh?

I’m not entirely convinced when people say they are not applying of course some won’t but it won’t be many. Regardless of crowd numbers, restrictions, expense it’s still a Wembley final and no doubt will be a day full of memories if we win.

Don't know if they're going to do this with everyone and then cancel the instruction but I've just had Liberty Stadium take payment on my bank account.

JonTheJack said:
Don't know if they're going to do this with everyone and then cancel the instruction but I've just had Liberty Stadium take payment on my bank account.

My understanding is that if they have taken that payment then you have been successful in the ballot

Maybe worth people checking pending transactions etc

I've just had notification of a debit to my bank account for 2 category 2 tickets - no email yet though!

Same here - in the pending payments of my credit card account. Looks as if I may be going to Wemberley !

how long is this going to take I just want to know yes or no

If you log into your ticket account and look under account history your tickets are showing there if you are successful - or at least mine are, just had the money debited!

Just had a pending transaction appear. If you log into Swans Club Account and select account history it will show you where you are sitting.

Area 127 row 11 seat 142.

According to my Swans ticketing account.

No email yet though!

Yep, it seems like I am in Area 126 Row 41. Anyone else within social distance?

TimBowen said:
I've just read a message from the club saying...

"Our staff are running the ballot for Saturday's Championship play-off Final now, supporters will be contacted by midnight tonight."

And that's not a wind up, genuinely.

Why did they message you specifically please ?
Was it in response to a query from you ?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back