• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Good luck

Am chuft for those with tickets , but for me and the others that dont...will you please pack it in.

sainthelens said:
Am chuft for those with tickets , but for me and the others that dont...will you please pack it in.

Soz, Saint. Insensitive twat that I am.

132 row 9 - get in

have to sit two seats away from my son who lives in my house and will sit next to me in the car up.

he's ecstatic as he was at Wembley in 2011 and 2013 but was too young to remember either.

just have complimentary in account details no ticket numbers no email and no transaction in bank guess will have make do front row seat on sofa enjoy it everyone whose got ticket

My Grandfather and Auntie are in, my grandfather been in the stands since the 1940s..

Swansdc11 said:
just have complimentary in account details no ticket numbers no email and no transaction in bank guess will have make do front row seat on sofa enjoy it everyone whose got ticket

Just PM'd you mate

All tickets have been allocated, well done everyone who got one enjoy the day and let’s get promoted :mrgreen:

STID2017 said:
Swansdc11 said:

Just PM'd you mate

I didn't get a message

Its showing in my account but I have no email

They dont like emailing me 🤣

Same here, no email, but ticket in my history and money pending in credit card account. I have confirmation saying I have applied, but no emails with the results, eg: streaming, the extra discount in shop , Barnsley ticket and now this ticket. I have to ring or email them every time. Spoke to them in ticket office last year about it, they said they would look into the problem with my account, but heard no more.

Same here, no email, but ticket in my history and money pending in credit card account. I have confirmation saying I have applied, but no emails with the results, eg: streaming, the extra discount in shop , Barnsley ticket and now this ticket. I have to ring or email them every time. Spoke to them in ticket office last year about it, they said they would look into the problem with my account, but heard no more.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back