• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Graham Mansfield not guilty of murder

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:
Or he just bumped her off and played the diminished responsibility card...

Good barrister see, lovely people they are

I hope not, I read a report of the autopsy and she would not have lasted very long, 4 weeks? So there would be nothing for him to gain by just killing a dying person. I think Euthanasia opens up an absolute minefield, as you can see here DIY and doubts are casted..

It's sad, that you could be put in a position like this, just for doing what your partner wants? But unless you do things legally, you will always be open to any interpretation from the public, only they know.

He slit his wife's throat regardless of how long she had to live, could you do that to a loved one? Even if they pleaded with you?
Think long and hard before answering.
As I say, a good barrister...

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:
I hope not, I read a report of the autopsy and she would not have lasted very long, 4 weeks? So there would be nothing for him to gain by just killing a dying person. I think Euthanasia opens up an absolute minefield, as you can see here DIY and doubts are casted..

It's sad, that you could be put in a position like this, just for doing what your partner wants? But unless you do things legally, you will always be open to any interpretation from the public, only they know.

He slit his wife's throat regardless of how long she had to live, could you do that to a loved one? Even if they pleaded with you?

No, I could never do it.. No need to think long and hard, I feel guilty if I kill an ant.

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:

No, I could never do it.. No need to think long and hard, I feel guilty if I kill an ant.

I bet you kill black ants and leave the red ones alone. :lol:

Darran said:
jack123 said:
They are not black you twat.

Oh I see.

https://www.buglife.org.uk/bugs/bug-directory/black-ant/

How the hell bbc picked a bigamist like you to give an interview is beyond me. BTW that was a crap interview, you only addresses your problems, for disable.. It did absolutely nothing for anybody else, you bbc stooge.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back