• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Grand National

sainthelens

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Any fancies ladies?

Fancy 2.
Vanillier and Mr Incredible. Both around 20/1. Ew of course.

Any Second Now, seems appealing to me for some reason, and the fav ain't that a shame.

Cruel bastard race that needs to be banned.

See you next year.

Protesters doing a good job. Commentators on ITV not getting it. They think that looking after a horse all its life makes it ok to shoot it when it falls at a jump and breaks its leg. Strange.

Protesters holding up the Grand National, I can understand the point of those who are genuinely concerned, but I bet that are many antagonists there, who make it their life time work to cause disruption on anything.

This is the way you protest, not fanny about writing 'signed' under worthless petitions.

Get it right up em.

Definitely at least one dead horse in that race. The screens at the first fence at the start of the second circuit are a dead giveaway.

exiledclaseboy said:
Definitely at least one dead horse in that race. The screens at the first fence at the start of the second circuit are a dead giveaway.

Two dead before the big race too.

Neath_Jack said:
Two dead before the big race too.

The National fences are brutal. Hell of a spectacle mind. I enjoy a day at the races but I prefer the flat for this reason.

Neath_Jack said:
This is the way you protest, not fanny about writing 'signed' under worthless petitions.

Get it right up em.

Hey up Wolfie's got a new side kick :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
The National fences are brutal. Hell of a spectacle mind. I enjoy a day at the races but I prefer the flat for this reason.

I understand that horses will race naturally but the combination of the fences and the size of the field is needless brutality.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back