• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Grand National

JustJack said:
I understand that horses will race naturally but the combination of the fences and the size of the field is needless brutality.

I’m not gonna defend it or condemn it to be honest. I can see both sides and regardless of that I do enjoy a good, old fashioned hands on protest like today’s.

https://twitter.com/simon_munir/status/1647237050511360001?s=46&t=p94KZqA33SfSPKkithZEfA

Dead a few minutes later. Time for it to be stopped.

exiledclaseboy said:
The National fences are brutal. Hell of a spectacle mind. I enjoy a day at the races but I prefer the flat for this reason.

Same here.

Niigata Jack said:
Protesters holding up the Grand National, I can understand the point of those who are genuinely concerned, but I bet that are many antagonists there, who make it their life time work to cause disruption on anything.
I think I spotted Jeremy Corbyn there!

Seemed an awful lot of falls today, compared to previous years, I thought they had drastically cut the height and width of the fences..?

I'm all for the well being of the horses, perhaps just cut them down even more, I don't think anybody wants to see horses injured, or dying..

I think it would be just as exciting, even if the fences were at a minimum. They would be more runners left for starters.

People complaining about horses when we slaughter Chickens, Cows, Ducks, Pigs like confetti.. I'm not surprised the usual suspects on here are out in moral defiance whilst they tuck into their Sunday lunch tomorrow

Skippyjack said:
People complaining about horses when we slaughter Chickens, Cows, Ducks, Pigs like confetti.. I'm not surprised the usual suspects on here are out in moral defiance whilst they tuck into their Sunday lunch tomorrow

Funny 😁

A bloke or blokess, on the back of a innocent animal jumping over insurmountable objects for personal gain...
Winner's or loosers aye ...
Ching Ching 💪

Absolute animal exploration/Cruelty

Good one the 23 that got arrested 👏

Skippyjack said:

I would think, that is an invalid point, simply because we don't eat horses. Bit like cats and dogs really.

Skippyjack said:

This is a very good point. It’s a bit rich being all for animal rights and unnecessary suffering when you’re tucking into a nice fillet steak or leg of lamb.

exiledclaseboy said:
This is a very good point. It’s a bit rich being all for animal rights and unnecessary suffering when you’re tucking into a nice fillet steak or leg of lamb.

Unnecessary suffering - steak and lamb? You might have a point when it comes to chicken. Your analogy also based on a false premise. Nothing wrong with being all for animal rights and eating meat.

Longlostjack said:
Unnecessary suffering - steak and lamb? You might have a point when it comes to chicken. Your analogy also based on a false premise. Nothing wrong with being all for animal rights and eating meat.

Fair enough. We can agree to differ. None of us needs to eat lamb or cow though.

exiledclaseboy said:
Fair enough. We can agree to differ. None of us needs to eat lamb or cow though.

Had a funny feeling your post was a pro Vegetarian one, thing is, we don't eat horses, so how has the thread been manipulated to this, a pro Veg stance, it seems off topic too me.?

jack123 said:
Had a funny feeling your post was a pro Vegetarian one, thing is, we don't eat horses, so how has the thread been manipulated to this, a pro Veg stance, it seems off topic too me.?

I’m not a vegetarian.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back