• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Grand National

I’ve got a crock pot chilli on the go and I will last all week. The only difference between this and beef chilli is that there’s no beef in it, just red lentils instead. It isn’t exactly the same, of course it isn’t but it’s okay, and it gives you the most massive farts until you guts get used to the lentils so there other bonuses to eating it too.

I love meat, but we have cut down over the years. Probably only eat it a couple of days a week now…and maybe fish on another.

Itchysphincter said:
I’ve got a crock pot chilli on the go and I will last all week. The only difference between this and beef chilli is that there’s no beef in it, just red lentils instead. It isn’t exactly the same, of course it isn’t but it’s okay, and it gives you the most massive farts until you guts get used to the lentils so there other bonuses to eating it too.

F*cking hippy.

Darran said:
F*cking hippy.

Yeah, I know. I’ve had a mountain of chicken today though, and pork ribs yesterday too. I don’t even like eating pig that much either, gives me the shits and if you look in to their eyes and take into account the colour of their flesh they’re a bit humany, but yesterday the choice was that or something with pastry around it.

Itchysphincter said:
Yeah, I know. I’ve had a mountain of chicken today though, and pork ribs yesterday too. I don’t even like eating pig that much either, gives me the shits and if you look in to their eyes and take into account the colour of their flesh they’re a bit humany, but yesterday the choice was that or something with pastry around it.

Nice. :lol:

There was a guy on RadioWales this morning, who said that around 4000 race bread horses were disposed of each year. If true and I haven't looked it up, that's a staggering figure.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back