• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Half time service

westside

First Team Player
Reaction score
Half time service is shocking.

Can't they have more serving points or more people serving or be better prepared for half time ?

Half time service is shocking.

Can't they have more serving points or more people serving or be better prepared for half time ?
It's like they are surprised where all these people have suddenly come from.

Why anyone eats or drinks in that place I’ll never know. Haven’t bought a single thing in there for donkeys years now.

Why anyone eats or drinks in that place I’ll never know. Haven’t bought a single thing in there for donkeys years now.
Going to the football is a social thing for a lot of people. The half time break is an opportunity for lots of people to catch up with each other.

It's not a lot to ask for decent service and edible food for the price they charge.

Going to the football is a social thing for a lot of people. The half time break is an opportunity for lots of people to catch up with each other.

It's not a lot to ask for decent service and edible food for the price they charge.
You’re right it’s not a lot to ask, I don’t see the quality or service changing anytime soon. It’s been awful since the day it opened.

Have a look at the quality of the grub a lot of clubs are serving up these days.

They’re taking the piss out of you and the others who use halftime as a social event.

You’re right it’s not a lot to ask, I don’t see the quality or service changing anytime soon. It’s been awful since the day it opened.

Have a look at the quality of the grub a lot of clubs are serving up these days.

They’re taking the piss out of you and the others who use halftime as a social event.
There was better quality when the pasty man walked around the pitch down the Vetch. 😂

There was better quality when the pasty man walked around the pitch down the Vetch. 😂
There isn’t much difference between the Vetch grub and the Liberty.

I used to love playing chance with the pasties and pies down there, that first bite you never knew if if was going to burn your lips off or be freezing cold 🤣

Not really. They just need to be better orgainsed.

Crap food, warm beer and seeing friends is what football is made for. Every now and again it's ok to moan about it.

Last edited:
The machine in the west wasn’t printing out the receipts last game. Nobody around to report it to so gave up.
My pint yesterday was warm and hanging.
That’s the first one I’ve bought down there this season and the last.
We moved last year from the seats we’ve had in the North East since 2011, because we thought we’d have a better service.
Our snobbery backfired.

Not really. They just need to be better orgainsed.

Crap food, warm beer and seeing friends is what football is made for. Every now and again it's ok to moan about it.
Don’t make excuses for them, it’s a shambles that could easily be sorted, it’s just piss poor and they know they’ll get away with it.

They’re having your pants down.

Don’t make excuses for them, it’s a shambles that could easily be sorted, it’s just piss poor and they know they’ll get away with it.

They’re having your pants down.
Not making excuses, not sure why your so bothered about how other choose to spend their money.

Not making excuses, not sure why your so bothered about how other choose to spend their money.
I’m not bothered at all about how people spend their money. I just passed comment on the shite food and you engaged me, so I’ve politely replied. That’s how these things work isn’t it?

I’m not bothered at all about how people spend their money. I just passed comment on the shite food and you engaged me, so I’ve politely replied. That’s how these things work isn’t it?
You seem transfixed on the club taking the piss out of me and countless others about how we spend our money inside the ground.

Alternatively you could have mentioned that you don't like to spend money at the ground due to the quality and service on offer. It probably would have been a much more civil interaction between two people.

That's the last thing I have to say on this.

Who doesn't love a slurp at the football, don't get buying food though, it is overpriced and why not just eat something at home before leaving?
Each to thier own though aye 👍

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back