• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Harry Maguire arrested for attacking policeman....

KrunchyKarrot said:
Wait for the facts, rumours that he went mental protecting sister.

Absolutely.

Why anyone, who is as high profile as he is, would want to put themselves in a vulnerable position with alcohol flying around is another matter...

Would imagine the bribery charge, if they can make it stick, would be the most worrying for him.

Yes it's panathinaikos , funny though they loved a bribe back in the day...how things have changed !

As I said, he will get away with it. Money and fame talks.
Btw, were his partner and 2 little kids on holiday with him?

Builthjack said:

Yes he was with his family at the time of the incident. Greek media are reporting that Maguire was being taunted by intoxicated strangers who then stabbed his sister.

Said he was defending his sister, poor girl had no chance then!

Wearing those handcuffs, closer than any of his team mates had come to silverware,

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
Builthjack said:

Yes he was with his family at the time of the incident. Greek media are reporting that Maguire was being taunted by intoxicated strangers who then stabbed his sister.

So he's been taunted by strangers & decides to punch a policeman?
Err ok

Nothing has been mentioned about his family being there just his mates.

"........ began with police prosecution witnesses alleging that the footballer said: “Do you know who I am? I am very rich, I can give you money.”

Doesn't sound like what a footballer would say at all ;)

DafyddHuw said:
"........ began with police prosecution witnesses alleging that the footballer said: “Do you know who I am? I am very rich, I can give you money.”

Doesn't sound like what a footballer would say at all ;)

Something Jeffrey Epstein said a few times.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back