• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

How can I get my whites white? Adrian Chiles visits SCFC

NWJack

First Team Player
Reaction score
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/mar/23/how-can-i-get-my-whites-white-should-i-be-doing-my-laundry-at-40c-60c-90c

Scintillating stuff :lol: :lol: :lol:

F**k my eyes.

For anyone who wants to save 2 mins and know the answer to the riveting question

Kitman keeps washing kit until its clean.

That's it.

And its an actual article published by a newspaper, mind.

JustJack said:
F**k my eyes.

For anyone who wants to save 2 mins and know the answer to the riveting question

Kitman keeps washing kit until its clean.

That's it.

And its an actual article published by a newspaper, mind.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D its class isnt it

Guardian Pick

"Thanks Adrian, lovely stuff. Your articles really are a wonderful bit of light relief. I'm convinced that even on the eve of certain apocalypse you would still find the time to pen another entertaining and amusing account of an otherwise banal facet of modern life. Keep 'em coming, and ignore the haters. X"

He probably got the Guardian to cover the expenses for a trip to his holiday home in Port Eynon on the pretence of this article.

Good thinking Chilesy.

And he gets paid to produce this garbage.
Fair play he must be laughing his n*ts off.

What's even more amazing is how many comments he's getting in the replies section. There'll probably be more than a hundred in an hour.

Longlostjack said:
OMO packet in the window. Our Man Out - BAOR - whatever happened to Lohnegrin?

More than a few happy nights in a married quarter after seeing that in a window.
Especially Wodney and Wupert wives when their "gentlemen" were away on FlyEx or during air show season :eek:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back