• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

I read on Twitter

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That the Swans were booed off at half time last night

Surely thats not real?

PSumbler said:
That the Swans were booed off at half time last night

Surely thats not real?

There was a lot riding on that game Phil, so wouldn't surprise me.

some boo's but not THAT noticeable tbh, was a dreadful half though

Neath_Jack said:
There was a lot riding on that game Phil, so wouldn't surprise me.

QUite surprised Duff is still here to be honest - would imagine his position is close to untenable after that ?

SwanseaJack said:
some boo's but not THAT noticeable tbh, was a dreadful half though

Oh that it was but booing in a friendly is a whole new level of spoilt

I was there, a handful.of boos but very little and I doubt the team or manager heared...But what I did find wrong was the very loud ironic cheers when Fisher caught the ball shortly after his howler.. Difficult to knock the 600 or so who made the journey but I just thought the several hundred who cheered were wrong doing so -support the players !

I was there, a handful.of boos but very little and I doubt the team or manager heared...But what I did find wrong was the very loud ironic cheers when Fisher caught the ball shortly after his howler.. Difficult to knock the 600 or so who made the journey but I just thought the several hundred who cheered were wrong doing so -support the players !

Bloody heck, booing a manager in his first few weeks in the job in a pre-season friendly FFS

PSumbler said:
Oh that it was but booing in a friendly is a whole new level of spoilt

agree, thought the taking the piss out of fisher every time he caught the ball was worse though...

I read on Twitter someone comparing our performances last season to Brazil.

:lol:

Having a go at Fisher at the game isn’t going to do much for his confidence, but I’d be surprised if he has any left after seeing that howler.
We desperately need a 1st team keeper, as he needs to be dropped, so Margetson can coach him, and hopefully some self belief would return.
Martin has a lot to answer for in respect of Fisher.
Firstly the Fish ain’t that good, secondly he signed him on a 4 and a half year contract, and thirdly we paid £400k for him.

Whaleoilbeefhooked said:
Having a go at Fisher at the game isn’t going to do much for his confidence, but I’d be surprised if he has any left after seeing that howler.
We desperately need a 1st team keeper, as he needs to be dropped, so Margetson can coach him, and hopefully some self belief would return.
Martin has a lot to answer for in respect of Fisher.
Firstly the Fish ain’t that good, secondly he signed him on a 4 and a half year contract, and thirdly we paid £400k for him.

Spot on, good post. If we start the season with the Fish as first choice, we will be looking at a relegation fight. It's not just the goals his howlers are costing us, it must be having a devastating effect on team morale.
Duff - sort it out!

Pegojack said:
Spot on, good post. If we start the season with the Fish as first choice, we will be looking at a relegation fight. It's not just the goals his howlers are costing us, it must be having a devastating effect on team morale.
Duff - sort it out!

Rushworth. Just be patient ;)

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back