• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

I thought I was dreaming the 20mph limit

jack123

Michu
Reaction score
I really thought it was all a joke.

This is going to be horrendous, and looking at the comments section on tails online, It does seem many people are cheesed off with it..

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/roads-wales-remaining-30mph-limits-27634523

jack123 said:
I really thought it was all a joke.

This is going to be horrendous, and looking at the comments section on tails online, It does seem many people are cheesed off with it..

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/roads-wales-remaining-30mph-limits-27634523
It's a bloody nonsense, dreamed up by a complete and utter bellend running this country.

I bet already overstretched emergency workers and social care workers who spend their entire day having to travel a.s.a.p from A to B. either because of urgent life threatening incidences or already difficult to satisfy time schedules are absolutely delighted? NOT!!!!!

This is what you get when you have a collective of 'ivory-tower' ministers who do not belong to the real world. And to think some idiots gloated about their re-election so that they could continue with the ruination of Wales, its infrastructure, its economy and public services.

To further add…..

Most Swansea residents are completely unaware of the reliance on ambulance services that travel from places far outside of Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board areas to attend to seriously ill patients with life threatening conditions and trauma.

So yes indeed you get NHS ambulance paramedics traveling from Llandeilo Ambulance Station and Bridgend St Johns Ambulance paramedics traveling to far away locations in further-most area’s of the Gower etc.

Btw Swansea NHS is heavily reliant on both The Red Cross and St Johns Ambulance service charities because over overstretch for both patient pick up and emergency response .

So the last thing of all they want is idiots making life saving long journeys and patient care even slower and more stressful because of 20mph speed bumps

Wing_Stand_Wood said:
I bet already overstretched emergency workers and social care workers who spend their entire day having to travel a.s.a.p from A to B. either because of urgent life threatening incidences or already difficult to satisfy time schedules are absolutely delighted? NOT!!!!!

This is what you get when you have a collective of 'ivory-tower' ministers who do not belong to the real world. And to think some idiots gloated about their re-election so that they could continue with the ruination of Wales, its infrastructure, its economy and public services.

Drop it to 10mph they should, just to wind you bozo's up even more.

This is the research group and study that advised the Assembly.

https://www.gov.wales/sites/default/files/publications/2021-07/traffic-orders-and-20mph-public-attitudes-survey.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0Gy8c10Wb3m1LUsq7hQueZ_jeocE79XSTiTnkCfzoUr6yguuyDj9-U_mc

The findings are so biased and the sample group is shameful. One of the conclusions recommended 20 based on attitudes to kerb parking. The questions were leading and even downright biased. If I had submitted that research I would have failed.

Wing_Stand_Wood said:
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/roadhump-delays-kill-hundreds-of-ambulance-patients-each-year-87724.html

I’m with you on speed bumps - pain in the arse; bad for noise, bad for emissions/fuel efficiency; bad for emergency services; and bad for the car and my teeth. I do take them at 50 though :D

Aha, it’s Drakeford’s cunning plan to revitalise the economy by creating jobs.

Every motorist will need to employ someone to walk ahead of their vehicle with a red flag.

Ingenious.

Pentyrchjack said:
Aha, it’s Drakeford’s cunning plan to revitalise the economy by creating jobs.

Every motorist will need to employ someone to walk ahead of their vehicle with a red flag.

Ingenious.

Stupendous. 😂

Can someone advise cyclists that they must leave a gap of at least 1.5 metres when overtaking

LeonWasTheDog's said:
I’m with you on speed bumps - pain in the arse; bad for noise, bad for emissions/fuel efficiency; bad for emergency services; and bad for the car and my teeth. I do take them at 50 though :D

Those flashing radar LED speed warning/awareness signs that you see close to schools that slow down traffic i.e. the ones that were there in-situ many years before the mass introduction of speed-bumps and are proven to work because they have been there for donkey's years and been introduced elsewhere. Well they alert oncoming cars of their speed and have improved road safety. They are expensive, but hey it cost £280,000 for speed reduction around Gowerton alone and that was just for speed bumps.

https://www.sierzega.com/en-us/products/radar-speed-displays

This is such abollox
They are trying to make motorists too pisted off to drive? Without giving a chuck about the people who have to drive for work every day.
Is this the kind of care you want from the people you've trusted to run your country
I also heard they're having a large backhander fir doing it.
Take the backhander then change it back

Mass protests are needed over this, I wouldn't mind bringing Wales to a standstill organised in every town/city in Wales, it would only take 30 or 40 people in each town/city, if they want slow speeds we will give the kentz slow speeds.

I'm sick of seeing Lee sweaty Waters on X, trying to justify this.

jack123 said:
Mass protests are needed over this, I wouldn't mind bringing Wales to a standstill organised in every town/city in Wales, it would only take 30 or 40 people in each town/city, if they want slow speeds we will give the kentz slow speeds.

I'm sick of seeing Lee sweaty Waters on X, trying to justify this.

So you want to protest about being made to drive slower by… driving slower.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back