• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

If Cooper was to leave who’s out there?

Swansea93

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
I’m guessing David Wagner would be up there with the connections with Julian Winter, Howe looks like he’s off to Celtic.

Although I can’t see Cooper getting sacked because of the position he’s took us to, for people who want him gone need to hope Sheffield,Palace or England U21s try and nab him.

I've been watching a lot of La Liga 2 this month and the technical ability on all players are far superior to the cloggers of the Championship, and the coach of Mirandes impressed me the most out of all the games I watched

If he were to go then it would be the seasons end so there would be more choice to pick from then.

The main aim should be a guy who wants to play football, sets his team out to score goals would be a start.

magicdaps10 said:
If he were to go then it would be the seasons end so there would be more choice to pick from then.

The main aim should be a guy who wants to play football, sets his team out to score goals would be a start.

be careful though becuase the coward said that about himself in his presentation

Magic_Michu said:
Could we entice Ismael from Barnsley?

I was thinking this, surely we’d be a more suitable option for him should he not get Barnsley a play off position

Magic_Michu said:
Could we entice Ismael from Barnsley?

Presumably he signed a contract in October there so we would need to pay Barnsley compo. We would need to offer him more money too which, combined, I doubt that we’re prepared to.

That said, there must be more young managers like him out there and it’s Swansea City’s business to know who they are.

Be careful what you wish for. The way the appointments have been going lower down in the club, we will end up with Tatey as manager and KOL as his assistant.

Karl Robinson, Appleton, Ishmael, Graeme Jones, Jones at Luton

We progressed in the past daring to be different. For the rest of the season put Ayew, Routledge in charge with Rangel if he'd come. Experience, football knowledge, respect of the players and passion for the club.

Get in toshack and Angel give them the reigns and get some football back and get players in from Europe again

He's not going to leave or be sacked. It's a results game. His football is dire but his results are good. Perhaps some teams who usually play rubbish football but are not getting results may be interested in poaching him.

Geoff thom said:
Get in toshack and Angel give them the reigns and get some football back and get players in from Europe again

Brexit has closed the door to the European market unless they're established internationals and we can't afford them.

Sarina Wiegman would be my choice although she’s just taken up the offer to coach the Engilish ladies side after a successful 6 years with Netherlands.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back