• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Insight on MK Dons duo Andy Fisher and Matt O'Riley

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 125
  • Views: Views 12,325
I thought the 3rd was Darling?

Fisher,Darling and O'Riley?

It would be cheaper to move to Milton Keynes...! 😂

Risc said:
Chief said:
https://twitter.com/SkySportsLyall/status/1479095095043530759?t=qY7IF1BVkRDn-OVlmQ-g9A&s=19

Journos still saying that talks ongoing in relation to 3 Mk Dons players.

This is going to look ridiculous if after all this, Silversteins jetted over and is trying to low ball them with silly offers or we don't have the money.

If the third is Twine, then we definitely won’t have the money for all three.

Though I hope we have something in martins contract that he can’t shaft us and take all of our players with him if he’s ever headhunted, he’s showing no mercy to the franchise.

You'd have to assume it's 3 from the 4 of O'Reily, Fisher, Twine and Darling.

Yes I wouldn't want a Roberto Martinez repeat. I struggle to have any sympathy for who we are trying to decimate though, purely because of who they are.

Chief said:
Risc said:
If the third is Twine, then we definitely won’t have the money for all three.

Though I hope we have something in martins contract that he can’t shaft us and take all of our players with him if he’s ever headhunted, he’s showing no mercy to the franchise.

Yes I wouldn't want a Roberto Martinez repeat. I struggle to have any sympathy for who we are trying to decimate though, purely because of who they are.

Yes sorry I forgot about Darling.

No got no worries about us decimating the franchise, but although I’ve tried to stay positive throughout the season, I’d worry that we are signing half a starting eleven from a bottom half league 1 side last year I must be honest.

Risc said:
Niigata Jack said:
Yet another midfielder to join the 8 we already got here :lol:

Dhanda, fulton will be off I reckon. Possibly grimes?

Please let it be Grimes - bore the skin off a rice pudding that one

Risc said:
Chief said:

No got no worries about us decimating the franchise, but although I’ve tried to stay positive throughout the season,
I’d worry that we are signing half a starting eleven from a bottom half league 1 side last year I must be honest.

"I’d worry that we are signing half a starting eleven from a bottom half league 1 side last year I must be honest."

This 100%

Niigata Jack said:
Risc said:

No got no worries about us decimating the franchise, but although I’ve tried to stay positive throughout the season,
I’d worry that we are signing half a starting eleven from a bottom half league 1 side last year I must be honest.

"I’d worry that we are signing half a starting eleven from a bottom half league 1 side last year I must be honest."

This 100%

But who are currently 7th in league 1, just saying 🤔

Fireboy said:
Niigata Jack said:

This 100%

Good point. They are now significantly higher than ever when Martin was manager.

Some of their players have kicked on without the shackles and confusion and mis-management of Martin.

Manning, the new very young lower leagues manager has revolutionised performances and results in no time.

Can we please do a Management team swap deal, + the players targeted ?

Fisher 23 Darling 22 O Riley 21 Twine 22

If we’re signing 3 of them players at that age then it should be seen as good investment as they are getting recognition in L1 currently, with O Riley being linked to a host of British and EU teams, and the MK fans seem to think Twine is a premier league player.

Fireboy said:
Niigata Jack said:

This 100%

Outside the play offs league 1 wouldn't equal a good championship side.

Risc said:
Fireboy said:

True risc but my point was that they have improved from last season and I suspect that the players we are after have played their part in their rise up the table.

Fireboy said:
Risc said:

True risc but my point was that they have improved from last season and I suspect that the players we are after have played their part in their rise up the table.

All young aswell so take your point.

PSumbler said:

Reporting it today as twine, o’riley and fisher

Is this my scoop ;)

Risc said:
PSumbler said:

Reporting it today as twine, o’riley and fisher

Is this my scoop ;)
Get off Twitter Risc :lol:

Risc said:
Chief said:

No got no worries about us decimating the franchise, but although I’ve tried to stay positive throughout the season, I’d worry that we are signing half a starting eleven from a bottom half league 1 side last year I must be honest.

MK Swans :lol:

Fireboy said:
Risc said:

OR perhaps their rise is more to do witha change of manager with different tactics and plan of play?

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back