• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Insight on MK Dons duo Andy Fisher and Matt O'Riley

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 123
  • Views: Views 10,708
Swansea93 said:
Risc said:
Reporting it today as twine, o’riley and fisher

Is this my scoop ;)
Get off Twitter Risc :lol:

😂😂 for what it’s worth I am fully aware those reports are nonsense. If we are struggling to come up with the funds for Fisher, the other two wont have to worry about house hunting down here any time soon.

Vetchonian said:
Fireboy said:
True risc but my point was that they have improved from last season and I suspect that the players we are after have played their part in their rise up the table.

OR perhaps their rise is more to do witha change of manager with different tactics and plan of play?

Perhaps but if they are part of their rise then isn't that good no matter who is manager.

Risc said:
PSumbler said:
I thought the 3rd was Darling?

Fisher,Darling and O'Riley?

It would be cheaper to move to Milton Keynes...! 😂

Reporting it today as twine, o’riley and fisher

Is this my scoop ;)

If you're right then yes :lol: :lol:

https://mobile.twitter.com/alex_crook/status/1479573088824090635

Swansea93 said:
https://mobile.twitter.com/alex_crook/status/1479573088824090635

Sell on clause or transfer interest?

Swansea93 said:
I’d say they’ve got some sort of sell on clause

It's an interesting one as logic says that would be right (I think he signed on a free transfer?) but there's no real reason to report they are watching developments if that is the case?

Or maybe just reading too much into it

Birch estimating we will losing out on £400k per match day with no fans, we more than likely need to sell before signing off on any deals imo.

Risc said:
Birch estimating we will losing out on £400k per match day with no fans, we more than likely need to sell before signing off on any deals imo.

I read his £400k and I'm not sure I buy it.

What is our matchday sales crowd at the moment? 2000/3000? At £30 each that is £90k (And £30 is top top end)

DO we make a huge profit on catering? Even if we got lost revenue to £400k which I just cannot see how much do we actually make? A closed door games takes out the large bulk of the staffing costs.

Hospitality is how many people (pay on the day people)?

The figure seems high if I am honest

PSumbler said:
Risc said:

What is our matchday sales crowd at the moment? 2000/3000? At £30 each that is £90k (And £30 is top top end)

DO we make a huge profit on catering? Even if we got lost revenue to £400k which I just cannot see how much do we actually make? A closed door games takes out the large bulk of the staffing costs.

Not sure if it’s the same in football, but with rugby the big earner is the hospitality boxes. Hence why ospreys need to play at Liberty even with crowds more suited to The Gnoll or St Helens. The Dragons where I’m from for example tried drumming up interest around Gwent valleys by playing games at Ebbw Vale but lost out too much due to know corporate facilities there.

Though I do agree, £400k is surely exaggerated.

PSumbler said:
Risc said:

I don’t buy it either. It’s probably a figure that has been manipulated in order to try and get Drakeford to relax the rules on sporting events. I’d personally put the figure at half of the £400k quoted.

There maybe a difference today given the fact everything was pay for the game but isn't it right in the FA Cup that the visiting team get a share of the gate receipts?

Darran said:
Risc said:

Who? 👀

No one good I hope 😂

Maybe Fulton? Not that I don’t rate him but he seems the most likely. Otherwise I reckon this fisher deal would have been done

Risc said:
Darran said:

No one good I hope 😂

Maybe Fulton? Not that I don’t rate him but he seems the most likely. Otherwise I reckon this fisher deal would have been done

He's talking about you mentioning Birch I imagine.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back