• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Insight on MK Dons duo Andy Fisher and Matt O'Riley

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 123
  • Views: Views 10,708
Neath_Jack said:
Risc said:
No one good I hope 😂

Maybe Fulton? Not that I don’t rate him but he seems the most likely. Otherwise I reckon this fisher deal would have been done

He's talking about you mentioning Birch I imagine.

He’s the EFL Chairman and he’s the one who quoted the figure in his plea to Drakeford.

All 3 involved from the start today for Mk dons

https://mobile.twitter.com/lukephelps72/status/1480523854321754115

Some positive news at least

https://mobile.twitter.com/Citizen_Toby/status/1480535780846153729

Happy days

Not 100% sure what to make of this signing, and think I would have preferred to have seen resources used elsewhere but Russ was obviously desperate to get him here.

Ian Mitchelmore reporting Benda now eager to get away which is to be expected, wonder if there is a deal in place for him to go which has freed up the cash for us to complete this.

Risc said:
Not 100% sure what to make of this signing, and think I would have preferred to have seen resources used elsewhere but Russ was obviously desperate to get him here.

Ian Mitchelmore reporting Benda now eager to get away which is to be expected, wonder if there is a deal in place for him to go which has freed up the cash for us to complete this.

Yeah I’m hoping this hasn’t been prioritised over positions we actually needed to fill, I feel we could have persevered with Hamer & Benda till the end of the season, but as long as we have the positions we need lined up I’m happy we’ve made a signing at least, although got to say the comments from the MK Dons fans about him are worrying :lol:

Swansea93 said:
Risc said:

Yeah I’m hoping this hasn’t been prioritised over positions we actually needed to fill, I feel we could have persevered with Hamer & Benda till the end of the season, but as long as we have the positions we need lined up I’m happy we’ve made a signing at least, although got to say the comments from the MK Dons fans about him are worrying :lol:

Yeah noticed a few saying he's good with his feet but actually keeping ability questionable.

Not ideal. But we shall see how he goes, still young, decent enough price and plenty of sell on value if things go well.

Football insider reporting a seven figure fee for him, surely not?

Swansea93 said:

Not sure that we’ve got this level of budget to work with.
I can only assume that it’s seven figures including substantial clauses.

Cooperman said:
Swansea93 said:

Not sure that we’ve got this level of budget to work with.
I can only assume that it’s seven figures including substantial clauses.

That sum is surely b*llocks, the reported figure was £400k and I reckon it would be close to that, maybe with a sizeable add on if we were to get promoted.

https://mobile.twitter.com/IanMitchelmore/status/1480853827695828992

Swansea93 said:
https://mobile.twitter.com/IanMitchelmore/status/1480853827695828992

Makes sense, that's why I thought it made sense about the Cabango story. We will cash in on someone to get this deal done if we can.

do we really need him though? Smith, grimes, ntcham, downes all in that role. If we signed him what's our midfield 2 and two attacking mid??

eteb said:
do we really need him though? Smith, grimes, ntcham, downes all in that role. If we signed him what's our midfield 2 and two attacking mid??

We need an upgrade on Smith imo. Nothing against the guy, I think he's a decent player but attacking midfielder he's not, and we already have good defensive midfielders. He's also out of contract in the summer and one of our higher earners.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back