• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Interesting new News Channel

Hmmmm.

The Spectator, the Conservative Party mouthpiece once edited by Boris Johnson...

Neil, Murdoch & Farage, sounds like a nightmare and is 100% going to be like Fox News.

If ex sky people are behind it then that means more Murdoch sh1t being fed to the clowns who voted for brexit to make them think everything is wonderfull while the real self serving crooks keep getting away with.

God fecking help us we'll end up like yankland with fox news.

If people aren't buying newspapers anymore then they have to try and manipulate, control, wip up and groom the people another way through tv news.

Brexit or Trump would never have happened without Murdoch.

Good luck to them and I hope it does well - good to get different viewpoints. I may subscribe, just to get a different point of view, and I do respect Andrew Neill.

But if this turns into a knock-off copy of Fox News where Farage and friends smear victims for being killed, then I'll change my mind.

Andrew Neil is a consummate broadcaster. Terrible politics though, and a dinosaur.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back