• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

I've just heard something interesting

Skippyjack said:
"apparently Grimes is calling the shots down fairwood an all, thinks Duff is a f*cking idiot by all accounts.. we're a shambles as proven tonight"

Who knows what was behind that meal that Skippy witnessed but my view is that if Grimes does really think this about Duff, well given the appalling start to the season we have had, then I say good on him and get the idiot coach to pull his socks up or ship out.

But....did anyone else notice what I saw I wonder? Just after KO yesterday the camera panned to Duff standing in front of the dugout and you could clearly see Joey Allen over Duff's left shoulder. Allen was not watching the game but it seemed he was staring at the back of Duff's bonce and I swear he was thinking "d*ckhead". It was just the look.

legoman said:
Who knows what was behind that meal that Skippy witnessed but my view is that if Grimes does really think this about Duff, well given the appalling start to the season we have had, then I say good on him and get the idiot coach to pull his socks up or ship out.

But....did anyone else notice what I saw I wonder? Just after KO yesterday the camera panned to Duff standing in front of the dugout and you could clearly see Joey Allen over Duff's left shoulder. Allen was not watching the game but it seemed he was staring at the back of Duff's bonce and I swear he was thinking "d*ckhead". It was just the look.

I thought exactly the same, Joey's face told a story.

Skippyjack said:
Paul Watson, Huw Lake and Nathan Jones and some other bloke were having a meal in Swansea centre before the Cardiff game, the fact Huw Lake knows me and wanted a little chat just sums up the f*cking stupidity.. apparently Grimes is calling the shots down fairwood an all, thinks Duff is a f*cking idiot by all accounts.. we're a shambles as proven tonight

Thank you for replying, lots of people spout stuff on line and then go quiet so I appreciate you coming back and clarifying things. 👍

Cooperman said:
You'd be on the dartboard of every PS poster :lol:

I could do with a new target the current one of a poster is looking worse for wear now :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
I could do with a new target the current one of a poster is looking worse for wear now :lol:

Is that even possible?

Niigata Jack said:
Is what even possible, think we're talking about two different things here :lol:

Making your old target look worse for wear…

legoman said:

I saw Joe's face and thought something is wrong there. No idea if he was looking at Duff and no idea if it was just him being gutted he couldnt get on and show that Cardiff purick how the Welsh media have been getting the best midfielder mixed up. I still laugh everytime they call him rambo and say he is world class.

Unpopular opinion alert.

Allen has never been as good as Ramsey, and in their twilight, Ramsey still has the whip hand.

monmouth said:
Unpopular opinion alert.

Allen has never been as good as Ramsey, and in their twilight, Ramsey still has the whip hand.

Fair comment that, Ramsey after all has played at the very top of the game.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back