• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

I've just heard something interesting

cadleigh said:
Let me get this straight. Skippy bumped into Nathan Jones and asked him ‘Nathan, what brings you to Swansea?’ And Nathan replied ‘Well, Skippy, the owners expect us to lose to Cardiff tomorrow and get such push-back from the fans, they have asked me to agree terms so I can step in, as my well-known attitude to the Bluebirds will put everything right.’

In fact he said he doesn't support Cardiff, it's just a front apparently

Very interesting Skip. If Nathan Jones came here and won games he’d be the best thing since sliced bread.

Unfortunately the Itch cannot verify your information at this time but will add that is plausible. Maybe that Riscy bloke could chip in, or did he really flounce?

I swear one of our new coaches we brought in was Nathan’s assistant manager?

Right so we were shit again. Just as shit as we've been all season. So there's nothing to hide is there?

It’s now about 2 and 1/2 hours post final whistle, and after reading the entire 8 pages I want to know what Skippy has to say, come on skippy spill the beans.

Paul Watson, Huw Lake and Nathan Jones and some other bloke were having a meal in Swansea centre before the Cardiff game, the fact Huw Lake knows me and wanted a little chat just sums up the f*cking stupidity.. apparently Grimes is calling the shots down fairwood an all, thinks Duff is a f*cking idiot by all accounts.. we're a shambles as proven tonight

Skippyjack said:
Paul Watson, Huw Lake and Nathan Jones and some other bloke were having a meal in Swansea centre before the Cardiff game, the fact Huw Lake knows me and wanted a little chat just sums up the f*cking stupidity.. apparently Grimes is calling the shots down fairwood an all, thinks Duff is a f*cking idiot by all accounts.. we're a shambles as proven tonight

Our ability to sack a manager in recent times has been somewhat hamstrung by our financial situation. We’ve got a bit more flex to do it these days I would imagine. There might be mileage in this, stranger things have happened.

magicdaps10 said:
Someone thinks they seen someone who looked like a manager and are now assuming it's our next manager and all being done on the eve of the Derby.
Sounds like a little bit of youthful imagination to myself.

There was a time that I had a few people think I was Garry Monk, I remember a day in Swansea Centre where I heard a handful of times people whispering "it's Garry Monk"
I'm not proud of that 😁

Get a selfie up on here then, Daps :lol:

I don’t see how Duff carries on for much longer like this anyway, but who except a twat like Jones would come if this is how we act. I don’t know about you folks but I don’t want to be Luton. Also, imagine the response if Jones comes in and loses a few games.

As for Grimes, if he’s doing that he’s to blame for where we are too, the turgid little gnome.

We’re in a right state. Basket case.

monmouth said:
I don’t see how Duff carries on for much longer like this anyway, but who except a twat like Jones would come if this is how we act. I don’t know about you folks but I don’t want to be Luton. Also, imagine the response if Jones comes in and loses a few games.

As for Grimes, if he’s doing that he’s to blame for where we are too, the turgid little gnome.

We’re in a right state. Basket case.

Over the years there have been many reports of splits in the background. Most fans aren’t in the know but balance what they hear and read against what they see on the pitch.
Things are far from being in the right place, and we all decide where faults may be.
We didn’t have the right players to play Martin style, and at the moment we don’t seem to have the players to play the Duff game.
We have added experience in defence which we hope will stop silly goals but we have no creativity in midfield or attack.
For some of that we have to hope for a season long fitness of Allen and Walsh and Ginelly(sp) offering an attacking pace.

I watched the U21 game in the week and the style between them and the first team was chalk and cheese. Unfortunately I don’t see any for the step up, especially into a so disjointed and low on confidence team.
It’s only 6 games but there are warning bells ringing loudly. Looking at our squad (fully fit) we have many options but do question where the spark will come from.

Cooperman said:
Our ability to sack a manager in recent times has been somewhat hamstrung by our financial situation. We’ve got a bit more flex to do it these days I would imagine. There might be mileage in this, stranger things have happened.

I'll have to pop down see if Watson's watching the Sunday league footy and ask then 👀👀

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back