• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Is it too early to start tucking into Mince Pies?

Darran said:
It’s like f*cking Mumsnet on here these days.

Only now you're realising, I said it years ago, I also said we needed to go 4 at the back years ago.. about 4 years too late for some on here

Skippyjack said:
Only now you're realising, I said it years ago, I also said we needed to go 4 at the back years ago.. about 4 years too late for some on here

I realised it a while ago Skip but I try not to get angry about things.

Cooperman said:
Google’s Cyrus Todiwala.

https://www.cafespice.co.uk/

I haven't been to the new place, the old one in Whitechapel was good

Don't forget to warm them up in the air fryer

JackSomething said:
It is too early if, like me, you think mince pies (and Christmas pudding) are disgusting. I'm confident I'm in the minority on this issue though... :lol:

Love them both, can't beat a warm mince pie accompanied by a dollop of Ice Cream, Warm Christmas Pudding with hot Brandy Sauce absolutely delicious.

waynekerr55 said:
https://www.cafespice.co.uk/

I haven't been to the new place, the old one in Whitechapel was good

Up at the big smoke soon for a few days, can you recommend any real ale pubs Wayne, staying near St Pauls, got a few things planned, but I know there's a fair few micro breweries in and around up there.

Mrs bought Lattice Top Puff Pastry Minced Pies from Tesco in her "Big Shop" today, bloody awful they are to unfortunately, why change things that don't need changing, lattice top be fucked :x

Wow, a mince pie thread, am I the only person that hates mince pies? I'll eat the pastry, but the filling is absolutely horrid. Oh yeah and Christmas pud,, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: , yuk a fi..

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back