• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Is it too early to start tucking into Mince Pies?

Niigata Jack said:
Shush up you posh git :lol:

Well, I shop at Waitrose don't you know :lol: ;)

Waitrose aren't down in these here parts, they have a little outlet in Scum land, but not here.

Ffs M&S is more expensive than Waitrose...

waynekerr55 said:
Ffs M&S is more expensive than Waitrose...

Nice food there though, Mrs has cleared the shelves there these last few days, :lol: :lol:

I've still got the last few left. Question is, do Marks have the cheese hot cross buns in stock?

waynekerr55 said:
I've still got the last few left. Question is, do Marks have the cheese hot cross buns in stock?

Cheese hot cross buns, my word I never knew such a thing existed, don't appeal to me one bit, I have to say I do love a Hot cross bun, but don't want bleeding cheese on the things, whatever next, I doubt the likes of Mrs Bouquet would find those appropriate for one of her famous afternoon teas :lol:

waynekerr55 said:

Just when we thought the end was in sight, my old man bought us a Christmas pudding. How long it stays in the cupboard for is anyone’s guess.

Niigata Jack said:
Cheese hot cross buns, my word I never knew such a thing existed, don't appeal to me one bit, I have to say I do love a Hot cross bun, but don't want bleeding cheese on the things, whatever next, I doubt the likes of Mrs Bouquet would find those appropriate for one of her famous afternoon teas :lol:

Trust me, smothered in salted butter they're on a different level

Shouldn't this thread now be called "Isn't it too late to still be tucking into mince pies?

waynekerr55 said:
Trust me, smothered in salted butter they're on a different level

Your eyes are to close together to be able to trust you :lol:

karnataka said:
Shouldn't this thread now be called "Isn't it too late to still be tucking into mince pies?

I still got a solitary Tangerine left and a few Mince Pies :lol:

We had a chocolate-orange flavoured christmas pudding bom for afters tonight.

I'd paid a quid or two in the post-Crimbo sale and had planned to have it next December, but needs must.

I'm 99 KG at present. My heaviest ever. Summat's gotta change.

karnataka said:

What!
Mince pies should be a year round delight, Shirley?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back