• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Is it too early to start tucking into Mince Pies?

Fbreath said:
And did you have a receipt in case there were some dodgy ones and you had to take them back
No returns were made during testing, we're a greedy bunch.😉👍

Niigata Jack said:
Of course not, but I enjoy it when I do. I did have a portion today though Mrs brought me in a warm mince pie with a a dollop of ice cream with a cuppa after lunch :lol:

I sent Warwick a WhatsApp showing the mince pies, his response was:

"Xmas stuff already? Cûnt 😂"

Just seen my first Xmas advert on telly....Michael Buble singing for Asda....bit early if you ask me...anyone beat that?

BrynCartwright said:
Just seen my first Xmas advert on telly....Michael Buble singing for Asda....bit early if you ask me...anyone beat that?

I heard Chris Rea warbling bout xmas driving earlier.

My Mrs told me leisure centre where she swims has had a Christmas tree up in reception for the last couple of weeks. In October.

Swanjaxs said:
They probably 3 years out of date 🤮

He'll eat anything so they probably were, left overs from last year and frozen, thawed out in time for dull hole to go on a shopping spree :lol: :lol:

waynekerr55 said:
Waitrose ones are even better

Shush up you posh git :lol:

Well, I shop at Waitrose don't you know :lol: ;)

Waitrose aren't down in these here parts, they have a little outlet in Scum land, but not here.

Niigata Jack said:
Shush up you posh git :lol:

Well, I shop at Waitrose don't you know :lol: ;)

Waitrose aren't down in these here parts, they have a little outlet in Scum land, but not here.

They do deliveries in Swansea though.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back