• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Is Tomas Franks a bully?

Itchysphincter

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
BoIIocks to playing the psychology card. In his whining he's attempted to sway the review panel and not only that - he's trying to make sure that any further punishment of a Brentford player in the return match will be seen as injustice, so the ref will be frightened to give anything against them. Our players will need to be on their toes and rise above their dirty tricks. Do not be surprised to see us concede a soft penalty or have a man sent off.

That's 100% exactly what he's trying to do.

He is playing a good game and this could definitely go against us, players will need to be on it for sure.

Itchysphincter said:
BoIIocks to playing the psychology card. In his whining he's attempted to sway the review panel and not only that - he's trying to make sure that any further punishment of a Brentford player in the return match will be seen as injustice, so the ref will be frightened to give anything against them. Our players will need to be on their toes and rise above their dirty tricks. Do not be surprised to see us concede a soft penalty or have a man sent off.

I used to have alot of time for him and his team but after his tantrum on sunday he can go fuck himself.

I truly hope we get through tomorrow 🙏

p
Fireboy said:
I used to have alot of time for him and his team but after his tantrum on sunday he can go fuck himself.

So Thomas Frank thinks his player has wrongly sent off and plays the last 30 minutes with 10 men and lose to a goal scored after this surely he’s been vindicated as he was correct it was a poor decision.Wonder what your manager and your fans would have said ? Well done good luck

its what ive been saying. you watch the tackles going in from them early on.......on some players ;)

Theyll be tough first 20 mins and looking for a reaction from some of ours........

Bill the bee said:
p
Fireboy said:

So Thomas Frank thinks his player has wrongly sent off and plays the last 30 minutes with 10 men and lose to a goal scored after this surely he’s been vindicated as he was correct it was a poor decision.Wonder what your manager and your fans would have said ? Well done good luck

Listen bumble bee, we have had quite a few decisions go against us over the years but our managers at the time havent reacted like yours did the other night, so wind your neck in, he has got his wishes by getting your players ban rescinded, let's hope tomorrows game as a good tempered one without any controversy eh!

Bill the bee said:
p
Fireboy said:

wah wah wah wah wah entitlement wah wah wah wah wah wah entitlement wah wah wah wah....ad infinitum

Exactly.

Itchysphincter said:
Bill the bee said:
p

wah wah wah wah wah entitlement wah wah wah wah wah wah entitlement wah wah wah wah....ad infinitum

Exactly.

Entitlement? I think it's your lot who think they deserve a place in the sooper dooper PL, we are well over the moon to be in the play offs.

I honestly believe it takes someone stupid or sad to come on another teams forum and preach to their fans.

As I've said before, I used to have alot of respect for your manager but that got lost on sunday.

Now why dont you fuck off back to your own forum and wallow in your own self importance.

Itchysphincter said:
Missed the joke there FB. :lol: :lol:

Sorry itchy, I got your point but I couldnt direct the post at that poor excuse for a brentford fan😉

We can hardly complain about an opponent's attempt to influence the officials when considering what we have been up to the last couple of games.

Van der Hoorn's flop against Reading as well as numerous attempts to do the same to Ollie Watkins, our bench's reaction to the poor challenge from Rico as well as Cooper's attempt to influence the review panel with his post match comments.

It is part of the game. I am just very happy we are finally making use of this side of the game. For too long our players would stand around and make little to no attempt to sway referees.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back