• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Tomas Watkins Taffy Apple Cider

My favourite proper cider is Aspells Premier Cru, but in the hot weather recently I've been trying the Thatchers Blood Orange and Cloudy Lemon cans.

They are both delicious, not too strong, but the Cloudy Lemon is my present tipple of choice....

Try it...You won't be disappointed, but do not operate any heavy machinery afterwards, as it tastes just like a very moreish lemonade, and before you know it, you'd be slicing off various body parts with much aplomb..

Tried to get a picture up ere for you to see what they look like but I've had 4 of them so nothing seems to be working at the moment...

Did they serve you the cider in a bowl Prof?
I went to a creperie in Nantes and the presentation was incredible.

One day you'll get off your fat old backside and go to the shop and get your ale yourself, poor woman having to do all that fetching and carrying for you

Skippyjack said:
Niigata Jack said:
Tried Madri in the bottle and its bland, prefer birra moretti in the bottle, Madri on tap though is lovely had a few pints of that down Ferry Football the other week, did have a pint down at the Mermaid in Mumbles a few weeks back as well very nice, but at £5.95 I didn't have another, day light robbery at that price, fuk my eyes.

You saying that, I was down there last Saturday, had a pint and meal in Prezzo's £28, went across the road, pint £5.. bloody ell, Royal Ascot were selling pints for £4.95 all week FFS, when has mumbles ever been classed as a royal event

Popped in the White Rose to watch Liverpool v Man City in the semi final of the FA Cup and their beers were £5.10 across the board. managed to make the one last, day light robbery ffs.

Epaul said:
One day you'll get off your fat old backside and go to the shop and get your ale yourself, poor woman having to do all that fetching and carrying for you

She has to get out of the life of luxury once and a while, keeps her grounded mun. :lol:

BrynCartwright said:
My favourite proper cider is Aspells Premier Cru, but in the hot weather recently I've been trying the Thatchers Blood Orange and Cloudy Lemon cans.

They are both delicious, not too strong, but the Cloudy Lemon is my present tipple of choice....

Try it...You won't be disappointed, but do not operate any heavy machinery afterwards, as it tastes just like a very moreish lemonade, and before you know it, you'd be slicing off various body parts with much aplomb..

Tried to get a picture up ere for you to see what they look like but I've had 4 of them so nothing seems to be working at the moment...

Don't operate your garage door.

Niigata Jack said:
Epaul said:

She has to get out of the life of luxury once and a while, keeps her grounded mun. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BrynCartwright said:

There you go 👍

View attachment 20220619_164946.jpg

The Glastonbury Gold was outstanding. 6.5% is a very dangerous pint, 2 of those plus a Medium Organic and an Orchard Dry.

Throw in a Stowfords at the Bank Statement prior to them and an 2 Inches in Hogarth's afterwards and it was a very pleasant day with outstanding company.

Attachments

• IMG-20230507-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20230507-WA0002.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 263
monmouth said:
Aspells premier cru.

£11.90 for 6 bottles at https://www.amazon.co.uk/ASPALL-PREMIER-CRU-6-8-Bottles/dp/B08GT15872/ref=mp_s_a_1_33?crid=1U3YOG7TS5AH1&keywords=cider&qid=1689090437&sprefix=cider%2Caps%2C116&sr=8-33

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back