• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Is Tomas Franks a bully?

Took an instant dislike to him. Seems arrogant, but that permeates through the club....all the way to Bentham. They just think they have this football thing licked. They are not a nice club.

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
We can hardly complain about an opponent's attempt to influence the officials when considering what we have been up to the last couple of games.

Van der Hoorn's flop against Reading as well as numerous attempts to do the same to Ollie Watkins, our bench's reaction to the poor challenge from Rico as well as Cooper's attempt to influence the review panel with his post match comments.

It is part of the game. I am just very happy we are finally making use of this side of the game. For too long our players would stand around and make little to no attempt to sway referees.

Observations not complaints. Plus we’ve been infiltrated.

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
We can hardly complain about an opponent's attempt to influence the officials when considering what we have been up to the last couple of games.

Van der Hoorn's flop against Reading as well as numerous attempts to do the same to Ollie Watkins, our bench's reaction to the poor challenge from Rico as well as Cooper's attempt to influence the review panel with his post match comments.

It is part of the game. I am just very happy we are finally making use of this side of the game. For too long our players would stand around and make little to no attempt to sway referees.

It’s strange that in the last 2 games when we’ve appealed for things and surrounded the ref like teams have been doing to us for the last 10 years we’ve suddenly come across as the bad guys

The Brentford and reading players put themselves in a position where a marginal call could go against them - it’s their fault not ours

We can appeal for whatever we want - just ask Ferguson, mourinho and many other trophy winning managers

Whether we as fans think it’s right or not is completely irrelevant

<< "I know how my emotions are right now and when you speak to the players, and to the staff, we are in total combat mode. We are so ready to play and we will come out flying" >>

If we can keep them out first 30 minutes these guys are going to crash and burn.

Risc said:
<< "I know how my emotions are right now and when you speak to the players, and to the staff, we are in total combat mode. We are so ready to play and we will come out flying" >>

If we can keep them out first 30 minutes these guys are going to crash and burn.
This, keep em out and longer goes on 0-0 the gaps will open for us no doubt. Their line becoming increasingly desperate.

The game has Fulton written all over it. I can see the Bees being nervous and we will be defending and getting a series of free kicks from Ayew being fouled on the wing. Probably open up a bit in the last 30 when hopefully we can get a goal. Bees will then be trying harder. 0 2 final result.

Wouldn't describe him as a bully, more like a big girls blouse.

He looks like Richard Madley on crack if you ask me 🤔

Itchysphincter said:
BoIIocks to playing the psychology card. In his whining he's attempted to sway the review panel and not only that - he's trying to make sure that any further punishment of a Brentford player in the return match will be seen as injustice, so the ref will be frightened to give anything against them. Our players will need to be on their toes and rise above their dirty tricks. Do not be surprised to see us concede a soft penalty or have a man sent off.

It wasn't a sending off mind, if that had happened to us I would have been absolutely gutted.

Mayalswhitelight said:
Itchysphincter said:
BoIIocks to playing the psychology card. In his whining he's attempted to sway the review panel and not only that - he's trying to make sure that any further punishment of a Brentford player in the return match will be seen as injustice, so the ref will be frightened to give anything against them. Our players will need to be on their toes and rise above their dirty tricks. Do not be surprised to see us concede a soft penalty or have a man sent off.

It wasn't a sending off mind, if that had happened to us I would have been absolutely gutted.
If that had been us, we would have shrugged our shoulders and said just add it to the list. Brentford have no clue what it's like to be royally shafted.
Fck em.

Mayalswhitelight said:
Itchysphincter said:

I never said it was a sending off, the opposite in fact. He’s behaved like a complete bellend since the final whistle. I think it’s been quite funny and it’ll be funnier if we do them tonight.

Seems to have mellowed a bit...

Has your ass fallen off Thomas?

Risc said:
Seems to have mellowed a bit...

Has your ass fallen off Thomas?

Very confident ain't he, banging out stuff in the media saying 100% they'll win, BMW ffs :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
Wouldn't describe him as a bully, more like a big girls blouse.

He looks like Richard Madley on crack if you ask me 🤔

Jim Carrey on crack I was thinking. :lol:

https://www.askideas.com/media/50/Funny-Ear-Fingering-Jim-Carrey-Gif-Picture.gif

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back