• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Tomas Watkins Taffy Apple Cider

dickythorpe said:
Max, is it 2007 or what mun???!!! It's 6% and creeps up on you.
Having said that cider especially Rosé cider in boiling weather is magnificent!

Enjoy Max and glad to hear you have recovered so quickly from your death bed

Been virtually back to normal today Dicksta, the Taffy apples is still in the fridge, had a couple of glasses of wine and then back on the Tea, the moment passed they'll keep though. :D

Pegojack said:
Niigata Jack said:
You've gone posh as fuk since living out there in all that sunshine sea and sand, aren't you missing the River Wye and especially the Barrels ? :D

Yes, I do miss a pint of Stowford Press in the Barrels....

What about Wye Valleys Butty Bach bloody lovely stuff especially on cask, keep em coming Landlord :lol:

I'm with Darran, I'm concerned by Max, he's always on about guzzling beer.. I do like a Kopparberg cider on a warm day, any flavour

Skippyjack said:
I'm with Darran, I'm concerned by Max, he's always on about guzzling beer.. I do like a Kopparberg cider on a warm day, any flavour

I'm with Darran as well, I'm concerned that all I do is talk about guzzling beer without actually doing much guzzling, less chat and more guzzling is needed :lol: :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Skippyjack said:

I'm with Darran as well, I'm concerned that all I do is talk about guzzling beer without actually doing much guzzling, less chat and more guzzling is needed :lol: :lol:

How did the Taffy Apple go down? I've never actually tried it

stevethejack said:
Very nice cider. Many good out there too:
Aspells
Savannah Dry
Stowfords
Inches
Henry Weston Vintage 8.2% (yikes)
Gwynt y Ddraig

Will never drink as ale, bitter or beer. Awful

A lot of the new beers, pale ales are wonderful drinks, Clodwyn Gold, Clodwyn Black IPA are favourites of mine at the moment, if having a beer in the house, lots of decent pale ales around on Cask unfiltered/unrefined beers are growing on me, full of flavour.

Like a cider but Madri is the boy these days, quality stuff.

Had a few bottles of Mythos tonight, didn't realise it was 5% 🤦‍♂️

Skippyjack said:
Niigata Jack said:

How did the Taffy Apple go down? I've never actually tried it

Still in the fridge, shared a bottle of Yellow Tail's Pinot Grigio with the Mrs over tea ain't bothered with anything else, apart from tea. :D

magicdaps10 said:

I had two bottles of it the other day, they're like gold dust in supermarkets, always selling out

magicdaps10 said:

Tried Madri in the bottle and its bland, prefer birra moretti in the bottle, Madri on tap though is lovely had a few pints of that down Ferry Football the other week, did have a pint down at the Mermaid in Mumbles a few weeks back as well very nice, but at £5.95 I didn't have another, day light robbery at that price, fuk my eyes.

Niigata Jack said:
magicdaps10 said:

Tried Madri in the bottle and its bland, prefer birra moretti in the bottle, Madri on tap though is lovely had a few pints of that down Ferry Football the other week, did have a pint down at the Mermaid in Mumbles a few weeks back as well very nice, but at £5.95 I didn't have another, day light robbery at that price, fuk my eyes.

You saying that, I was down there last Saturday, had a pint and meal in Prezzo's £28, went across the road, pint £5.. bloody ell, Royal Ascot were selling pints for £4.95 all week FFS, when has mumbles ever been classed as a royal event

Darran said:
Skippyjack said:
How did the Taffy Apple go down?

In one probably. :lol:
s-l300.jpg

Well I am a cider drinker. Favourites being stowford and inch’s, however I have been daft enough to sample the utter shitstorm that is old Rosie on two occasions. The first I had no memory of the previous 2 days and the second was Christmas Day about 4 years ago. I managed to convince my brother to share a couple of litres with me at another brothers Xmas do. After Rosie got to work my brother and I engaged in wrestling around the buffet table whereupon my brother exclaimed he’d found a silverskin pickled onion upon my person. As he proceeded to squeeze the spongey find between his thumb and forefinger I only just managed to find the strength to inform him that it was in fact my left bollock. My mother called us “childish twats”. She’s right!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back