• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Is Tomas Franks a bully?

Tatey or Roberts should have put one on him.

Uppa Fulham

He might be obnoxious and arrogant and one who get into the heads of opponents but

...feck it,I d have him before nice,humble and flaky Steve.

Franks utterly got into our heads and the officials,come to that.

Sign of a good manager

Risc said:

Uppa Fulham

He's got such a punchable face, I bet the arrogant little fecker has been put on his arse many a time!

Mayalswhitelight said:
Risc said:

Uppa Fulham

He's got such a punchable face, I bet the arrogant little fecker has been put on his arse many a time!

This...I would love the first punch...

Darran said:
Risc said:

Uppa Fulham

What if Cardiff were to claw it back and play Brentford in the final would everyone still want Brentford to lose? :lol:

Makes sense to me that we should want Brentford to win whoever they play. If we have to lose I’d rather lose to the eventual winner. Don’t like them though.

Itchysphincter said:
Darran said:
What if Cardiff were to claw it back and play Brentford in the final would everyone still want Brentford to lose? :lol:

Makes sense to me that we should want Brentford to win whoever they play. If we have to lose I’d rather lose to the eventual winner. Don’t like them though.

Fuck Brentford, Fulham all the way. :D

Influence is a sign of a good manager wether it be with his players , board, media or FA....Rodgers was a master at it !

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back