• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

ITV news at six

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muteswan said:
Worthy Dark if I could get it. Cross Keys had a superb pint of it. Albright was a definite no no. 👎

Thinking back about the Worthy, it was 1/11 a pint, in old money. Less than 10p in today’s money. You could get wrecked for £1.

Niigata Jack said:
Muteswan said:
Sounds like my Saturday nights out when I was a teenager 👍 great times, terrible beer.

Was you an Albright or Welsh Bitter man :D

Worthington E for me Barman please and line them up, I'm thirsty :lol:

Buckleys Bitter and Double Diamond was my introduction , then Barley wine or beer in a bottle , cannot remember how it was classed at that time , strong stuff that was .

Lager and Lime was the drink back then . did go for rum and vodka in that era . never touched them since .

Swanjaxs said:
Muteswan said:
St Thomas boy me. 👍

I worked on the docks back in the day, payday on Friday would see us all in the Cape in our dinner hour (that lasted 90 minutes) I'd go back to work after 5 pints and perform my duty as a cranes slinger, the crane driver only used to have four pints in fairness :lol:

Done my bit as a slinger back in my old occupation , really thought some of them gantry drivers were a bit gung - ho even then .

Thankfuly and somehow nobody got hurt , no alcohol involved by the drivers but really , watch their lift and stand well clear .

Swanjaxs said:
Muteswan said:
St Thomas boy me. 👍

I worked on the docks back in the day, payday on Friday would see us all in the Cape in our dinner hour (that lasted 90 minutes) I'd go back to work after 5 pints and perform my duty as a cranes slinger, the crane driver only used to have four pints in fairness :lol:

Nothing to be proud of, I would have sacked you on the spot. Peoples lives were at risk.

westside said:
Where was the Bucaneer?

Was it in the dolphin hotel?
Just talking to the missus about it, we think it was part of the Dolphin. 🤔

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:

Nothing to be proud of, I would have sacked you on the spot. Peoples lives were at risk.
Shut your mouth you alkie twàt

I suggest the only twat is you, you have openly admitted being in charge of machinery that could kill somebody, yet you openly admit being peed up doing it.

I do note you seem kind of vociferous in your replies to me, if you would like to meet me, please send me a pm, and you can gladly say it straight to my face.

jack123 said:
I suggest the only twat is you, you have openly admitted being in charge of machinery that could kill somebody, yet you openly admit being peed up doing it.

I do note you seem kind of vociferous in your replies to me, if you would like to meet me, please send me a pm, and you can gladly say it straight to my face.

Just tried to mate, won't let me, give it a go and pm me

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

Just tried to mate, won't let me, give it a go and pm me

Grrr I remember when this site started, I turned that off, I'll be ferked if I can find it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back