• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

ITV news at six

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swanjaxs said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You wont be laughing when I put the head in you, you cocksucking prick.

Well, I am not a violent man, but how long can one person take over the years/months of replies like that?

He's pushed me over the edge with his comments, and I will gladly explain it to him, face to face, no way, am I putting up with that rubbish.

jack123 said:
You wont be laughing when I put the head in you, you cocksucking prick.

You do realise that you have been threatening violence on me on a public forum don't you?
A criminal offence.

Screenshots have been taken.

Swanjaxs said:
You do realise that you have been threatening violence on me on a public forum don't you?
A criminal offence.

Screenshots have been taken.

Lol Listen chickenshit, I only want an apology of your attitude.

jack123 said:
Ok, I will tell

you know, I will meet you, if you want, and I will kick 18 kinds of s**t out of you

We should probably be careful about threatening people.

Swanjaxs said:
Nope, you be lucky not to get a coppers knock kid 👍

Yawn, yeah the police are reaaly going to kick the door in for me questioning about your crane duties, you absolute fucking plank, don't speak no more you utter melt.

jack123 said:
Yawn, yeah the police are reaaly going to kick the door in for me questioning about your crane duties, you absolute f*****g plank, don't speak no more you utter melt.

Seriously kid, you could be in hot water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back