• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

ITV news at six

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pentyrchjack said:
dickythorpe said:
BHS had an in store bakery and I think the club was directly above it.
Pretty sure I tried getting in as a schoolboy only to be thrown out

Thrown out of the bakery or the nightclub Dicky?

Both knowing Dicky :lol:

Pentyrchjack said:
dickythorpe said:
BHS had an in store bakery and I think the club was directly above it.
Pretty sure I tried getting in as a schoolboy only to be thrown out

Thrown out of the bakery or the nightclub Dicky?

Probably both! :lol:

Some good memories of The Kingsway then , the entertainment area of Swansea , long before Wind St .

Top Rank was my initiation to the night out then , heard about previous clubs before in Swansea but they were a bit before me , No. 10 , Handbury , Prince of Wales then The Rank was the ultimate night out .

Time to get my Werthers Original Toffees and Dandelion and Burdock pop out now .

Robbie said:
Some good memories of The Kingsway then , the entertainment area of Swansea , long before Wind St .

Top Rank was my initiation to the night out then , heard about previous clubs before in Swansea but they were a bit before me , No. 10 , Handbury , Prince of Wales then The Rank was the ultimate night out .

Time to get my Werthers Original Toffees and Dandelion and Burdock pop out now .

New Swan and the Park too.

Robbie said:

Sounds like my Saturday nights out when I was a teenager 👍 great times, terrible beer.

Muteswan said:
Robbie said:

Sounds like my Saturday nights out when I was a teenager 👍 great times, terrible beer.

Was you an Albright or Welsh Bitter man :D

Worthington E for me Barman please and line them up, I'm thirsty :lol:

Worthy Dark if I could get it. Cross Keys had a superb pint of it. Albright was a definite no no. 👎

Muteswan said:
St Thomas boy me. 👍

I worked on the docks back in the day, payday on Friday would see us all in the Cape in our dinner hour (that lasted 90 minutes) I'd go back to work after 5 pints and perform my duty as a cranes slinger, the crane driver only used to have four pints in fairness :lol:

monmouth said:
Robbie said:

New Swan and the Park too.
The Park is now HSBC , my bank , so still that place handles my money .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back