• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

ITV news at six

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:
Grrr I remember when this site started, I turned that off, I'll be ferked if I can find it now.

Lucky for you then prìck

I tell you what lets do this now, you fucking little cunt

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:
👍 Nice one champ 🏆

Lets do it now you mouthy shithouse.. message me I'll f*****g walk to penlan

I don't live in Penlan kid. Look, I have messaged you, up for work at 4am so not meeting anywhere tonight boy, get yourself dry tomorrow and then pm me again 😀

Swanjaxs said:
Niigata Jack said:
Come on chaps settle down mun,

He needs to wind his neck in, for some reason I can't pm the little maggot...

A cuppa and a choccy hobnob you both need and do the times crossword together :D

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:
Lets do it now you mouthy shithouse.. message me I'll f*****g walk to penlan

I don't live in Penlan kid. Look, I have messaged you, up for work at 4am so not meeting anywhere tonight boy, get yourself dry tomorrow and then pm me again 😀

Think before you speak to people pal, because you are fucking pissing me off. You have done it for ages, yeah guess what I have finally snapped.

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:

Think before you speak to people pal, because you are f*****g pissing me off. You have done it for ages, yeah guess what I have finally snapped.

Sober up you fuckin mess

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:
Think before you speak to people pal, because you are f*****g pissing me off. You have done it for ages, yeah guess what I have finally snapped.

Sober up you fuckin mess
yawn, for somebody has to be up for work early, you are a beut

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:
Sober up you fuckin mess
yawn, for somebody has to be up for work early, you are a beut

I'm logging off now kid, unlike you I haven't touched a drop, listen up, if you still want to meet up drop me a pm tomorrow when you've sobred up ...

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

Sober up you fuckin mess

Ok, I will tell

you know, I will meet you, if you want, and I will kick 18 kinds of shit out of you

[quote=Swanjaxs post_id=155063 time=166647242es

Of course, you have work early//I will fucking destroy you, if you carry on. I have given you fair warning my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back