• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jake Silverstein

What a surprise, another fucking leech, it's all we need.

He must be confident that Jase and Steve wont be paying out £20m to an aggrieved stakeholder anytime soon.

Darran said:
DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
He must be confident that Jase and Steve wont be paying out £20m to an aggrieved stakeholder anytime soon.

Or he doesn’t know anything about it.

Surely if he was a top businessman he would know about steve and jases problems with the trust?

Has any shares been transferred? Were the Trust aware of this guy coming on-board?

I feel very sceptical about this.

And these loans they are making to the club.

I read in Private eye a good few years ago about all the loans Abramovich had given Chelsea. At the time it was 800m with loans to buy players, pay off managers etc. Probably be well over a billion now
PE reckoned he could ask for it all back by giving 12months notice and Chelski would be up sh!t creek. A bit like Sam Hamman but on a much bigger scale.

His holding company is eighteen months old...

https://www.bizapedia.com/or/stormlight-holdings-llc.html

:(

Not getting a good vibe about this.

Builthjack said:
Modern day Fagins. They are gonna pick a pocket or two.

Perhaps they are after the 3rd year parachute payment eh?

Skippyjack said:
Done a bit of digging.. the family are well connected to billionaires https://www.xprize.org/about/benefactors/visioncircle

They look like some kind of weird religious sect.
A very strange company

This guy wants to be "actively involved" but if that means climbing out of the back seat (which is where the Yanks have been sitting recently) and getting in the front passenger seat, then I can see Trevor Birch stopping the car and handing over the keys.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back