• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jake Silverstein

Badlands said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
Make up your mind.

In one post you say he hasn’t bought shares, in another you describe him as an addition to the shareholding group.

I’d love to know, by the way, why you feel so confident that this deal has been discussed for a few months - a claim you’ve repeated on here and the other site. Surely you’re not being fed commercially sensitive information? Is that what you’re saying? Someone is telling you things that are private and confidential? Are they badlands? Who? Who is unable to keep their mouth shut about confidential information?

Tell us.

He hasn't bought shares as none are available - he has been added to a group that hold existing shares.
Just the same as eh Trust adding a member to The Trust ... no more shares but one extra member.
Come on LL there are far more obvious things to slag me off about than that. :kiss:

That is simply factually incorrect Bollox. Go and ask again - you obviously didn5 understand what you were told...

Jake_Silverstein said:
Nantywatcher said:
Hi Jake
What percentage of your time do you expect to be consumed by Swansea City business?

Hi Nancy Watcher (great name by the way!)

Tricky question to be accurate with. Currently Jason and Steve have things running smoothly so I'll be building things up to something reasonable given all my other commitments.
Best
Jake.

So it's a financial transaction, a loan that may be leveraged into something more if it suits you...

Do us all a favour and get fucked.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Badlands said:
He hasn't bought shares as none are available - he has been added to a group that hold existing shares.
Just the same as eh Trust adding a member to The Trust ... no more shares but one extra member.
Come on LL there are far more obvious things to slag me off about than that. :kiss:

That is simply factually incorrect Bollox. Go and ask again - you obviously didn5 understand what you were told...

I'd like to know how the Trust blocked sales when nobody wanted to buy us

Vetchfielder said:
This guy wants to be "actively involved" but if that means climbing out of the back seat (which is where the Yanks have been sitting recently) and getting in the front passenger seat, then I can see Trevor Birch stopping the car and handing over the keys.

Ahem.

Bad news

Vetchfielder said:
Vetchfielder said:
This guy wants to be "actively involved" but if that means climbing out of the back seat (which is where the Yanks have been sitting recently) and getting in the front passenger seat, then I can see Trevor Birch stopping the car and handing over the keys.

Ahem.

Bad news
Good call sir

File Silverstein under "Landon Donovan"

Another faceless yank chasing a fast buck 🤮

Swanjaxs said:

They’re looking in the wrong place then. No fast bucks to be made around here!

Ffs just as things were starting to look brighter.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Swanjaxs said:

They’re looking in the wrong place then. No fast bucks to be made around here!

Well he's a shit hedge funder then.

Money goes to money 💰

Think about it 👍🏻

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back