• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jake Silverstein

Vetchfielder said:
Skippyjack said:
Done a bit of digging.. the family are well connected to billionaires https://www.xprize.org/about/benefactors/visioncircle

They look like some kind of weird religious sect.
A very strange company

Wendy Schmidt would be welcome for a cup of tea....

magicdaps10 said:
Sorry to go off the topic here a bit but what will this mean for the club!?

1. We can get through this period of Covid with a strong base.
2. We will not need to sell certain players to balance the book
3. There might/will be a couple of quid for the club to spend on players.

I know the main game is the future of the club but the questions need to be asked about the foundation of this stake in terms of what it means presently for our club.

4. We maintain current Academy status for at least one more season.

Interesting Trust statement this afternoon.

It seems that the owners continue to ignore the 21%.

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2020/08/08/swans-trust-statement-8-8-2020/

Nantywatcher said:
Jake_Silverstein said:
Hi All,
Happy to answer questions.
Best
Jake.
Hi Jake
What percentage of your time do you expect to be consumed by Swansea City business?

Hi Nancy Watcher (great name by the way!)

Tricky question to be accurate with. Currently Jason and Steve have things running smoothly so I'll be building things up to something reasonable given all my other commitments.
Best
Jake.

Hi
Nanty not Nancy although Nancy will do. I was director of a football league club for a couple of years - no way can you do the job on a piecemeal basis. It will kill you if you don't fully commit yourself. It's like nothing you've ever done in your life before.

Nantywatcher said:
Hi
Nanty not Nancy although Nancy will do. I was director of a football league club for a couple of years - no way can you do the job on a piecemeal basis. It will kill you if you don't fully commit yourself. It's like nothing you've ever done in your life before.

Hi Nancy
Thanks for the advice. What club were you involved with?

Jake_Silverstein said:
Nantywatcher said:
Hi Jake
What percentage of your time do you expect to be consumed by Swansea City business?

Hi Nancy Watcher (great name by the way!)

Tricky question to be accurate with. Currently Jason and Steve have things running smoothly so I'll be building things up to something reasonable given all my other commitments.
Best
Jake.

Jase and Steve are doing fuck all, birch is running it for the shysters. now why dont you fuck off back to the scummers board you cunt.

Jake_Silverstein said:
Nantywatcher said:
Hi

Hi Nancy
Thanks for the advice. What club were you involved with?

Hello Jakey butt

What do you reckon is harder, a 9 dart 501 or a 147 break at snooker?

Ps my dog would like to sniff your fanny.

Love Mon

Badlands said:
waynekerr55 said:
Yeah, that'll be it.

Have you been watered this week or have Huw, Leigh and co. been too busy?

Huw Jenkins has gone.
No one else wanted the club even in the PL.
Talk of local ownership will, IMO, see us back struggling for league survival and turn us back into an amateur shambles - we got lucky for a few years under Jenkins but he and other realised that couldn't continue..
IMO the Americans came in and steadied the club financially. I realise that upset people who wanted the selling shareholders to give their money to the Swans and the Americans (only the American though - not all shareholders) to pump £billions in to Swansea City. It was, is and never will happen.
What is the point of constantly banging on about something that has happened and you will not alter?
This latest addition to the shareholding group is being slaughtered and for what reason? Because some fans want local ownership! Then put a consortium together to buy the club.
Owners who are going to put their money into the Swans - like happens in his many other clubs?
I want the Swans to be there.
I want the Swans to be successful - for older fans the second tier is success.
To be in the PL - if we can sustain the club in doing so.
To be financially secure (as much as any club can be).
We got to the Premier League and were fairly success there on pennies (comparatively) and it went sour when we appointed Monk, failed to get singings and overspent because we puffed our chests and thought we Billy Bigballs.
What exactly do you want ... other than to moan?

Hold on a second, previously you said (paraphrased) that "the Trust blocked sales", how can they block a sale if nobody wanted to buy us?

So in answer to your question I'd like to see the truth.

And by "we thought we were Billy Big Balls" the Royal we was the clown who played real life championship manager

"we should note that the proposal referred to a loan to the football club, which could potentially be converted into shares at a future date".

Please could the trust confirm if any shares has been transferred to Jake Silverstein. The reason why I am asking is because the article on BBC says different.

Richard said:
"we should note that the proposal referred to a loan to the football club, which could potentially be converted into shares at a future date".

Please could the trust confirm if any shares has been transferred to Jake Silverstein. The reason why I am asking is because the article on BBC says different.

Not yet. I’d imagine it’s inevitable though.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back