• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jamal Lowe - Wigan

Cooperman said:
Raynor94 said:
Wigan I would have thought ;)

It's ok, the cheeky edit has taken away any possibility for a little bit of humour and now makes me look a bit dim :lol:

Would it help if I asked what his first and surnames are?. :cry: :lol:

Swansea93 said:
Cooperman said:
It's ok, the cheeky edit has taken away any possibility for a little bit of humour and now makes me look a bit dim :lol:

My bad :lol:

I know a few people who go by the name Jamal Wigan but none of them have the middle name of Lowe :lol:

Dr. Winston said:
A winger.

Either he'll go down the Peterson route or Cooper has undergone a Damascene conversion.

Good lad, really hard grafter and had a spell non league.

As per Wigan Today, offers of £500k for the attacker are being rejected, as the Latics still have £750k to pay Portsmouth after sealing a move for the 26-year-old.
https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/wigan-athletic-player-stance-becomes-clearer-as-swansea-city-transfer-interest-emerges/

Replacement for Celina - significantly cheaper and Cooper won't know what to do with him either.

Only if it's been lowered and riding on some sweet rims

Apparently he's been spotted down Morfa by someone who works down there, we'll see.

Wigan waiting for higher Jamal Lowe bid from Swansea City to pay off remaining Portsmouth fee. According to a report, Portsmouth are still owed £750,000 following the sale of Jamal Lowe to Wigan in the summer of 2019

https://www.hampshirelive.news/sport/football/football-news/wigan-waiting-higher-jamal-lowe-4438486

With Wigan in administration, they may be forced to take a loss on Lowe and accept something like our offer. They would have to find the extra £250k or whatever from other sources.

jacabertawe said:
With Wigan in administration, they may be forced to take a loss on Lowe and accept something like our offer. They would have to find the extra £250k or whatever from other sources.

Administrators won’t accept anything which leaves them with debt on their hands.

Someone will pay the going rate for him, definitely.

:(
Swansea93 said:
Celtic interested now

Few snippets that QPR are now favourites to get it over the line, all social media though never know if the sources are reliable.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back