• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jamal Lowe - Wigan

Risc said:
:(
Swansea93 said:
Celtic interested now

Few snippets that QPR are now favourites to get it over the line, all social media though never know if the sources are reliable.

I hope we'll finish the deal, to lose out on such minimal money would be devastating.

Deal fallen through?

edit - Ignore. Some guy on facebook calling for Coopers head because the deal has fallen through :lol: :lol: Assumed there was some breaking news but doesn't look like it.

Fee agreed, personal terms and medical to come*

Bear in mind this is social media so take with a pinch of salt.

This guy was at Fairwood on Tuesday having a look around, deal has stalled because of "add on" issues from the players agent.

Should still go through ..

Swanjaxs said:
This guy was at Fairwood on Tuesday having a look around, deal has stalled because of "add on" issues from the players agent.

Should still go through ..

That is 4 days ago SJ, it can still go tits up.

Swansea93 said:
Risc said:
:(

Few snippets that QPR are now favourites to get it over the line, all social media though never know if the sources are reliable.

I hope we'll finish the deal, to lose out on such minimal money would be devastating.
He's from Harrow so don't be surprised if being closer to home with a little one impacts his decision

Personal terms agreed, discussing a fee with Wigan.

Millwall and PNE also in the same boat.

magicdaps10 said:
Personal terms agreed, discussing a fee with Wigan.

Millwall and PNE also in the same boat.

Sauce?

Edit - Just saw on sky sports. I believe people who said he was down here to look around, but I think we've missed the boat on this one.

waynekerr55 said:
Swansea93 said:
He's from Harrow so don't be surprised if being closer to home with a little one impacts his decision
Swansea much better place to bring up a child than that London.

old cob said:
waynekerr55 said:
Swansea much better place to bring up a child than that London.

Well yeah but that's where his family is

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back