• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jamal Lowe - Wigan

waynekerr55 said:
old cob said:
Swansea much better place to bring up a child than that London.

Well yeah but that's where his family is

Yeah I think he'll be at Millwall if Sky are right in what they are saying, I also think with the delay on getting a bid accepted will probably be down to not getting anyone going the other way at present.

Swansea93 said:
Hopefully he will see us as the most attractive option

It's whoever is the most attractive option for Wigan at the moment. Millwall have apparently gone to £3.5m which we won't get near and rightly so.

No one knows what goes behind the scenes, but it does seem like the Ryan Woods situation a bit, if we had the money, we should of stumped up the £1m and got it done. It's a bidding war now which doesn't bode well.

Risc said:
Swansea93 said:
Hopefully he will see us as the most attractive option

It's whoever is the most attractive option for Wigan at the moment. Millwall have apparently gone to £3.5m which we won't get near and rightly so.

No one knows what goes behind the scenes, but it does seem like the Ryan Woods situation a bit, if we had the money, we should of stumped up the £1m and got it done. It's a bidding war now which doesn't bode well.

They want 750k for him, so i dont know where you are getting 3.5m from lol

saawonzee said:
Risc said:

They want 750k for him, so i dont know where you are getting 3.5m from lol

It can't be any less than £750k as that is what is owed to Portsmouth, standard practice for the administrators.

But now it's whoever pays the most "lol"

Twitter seems awash (more so than normal) with people purporting to be journalists who have the scoop on this one. I'll believe it when I see it and from where I am the vibes are not good.

We are in pole position now according to Ian Mitchelmore

Risc said:
We are in pole position now according to Ian Mitchelmore

Another journo reporting that we have won the race and announcement will be made in the next 24 hours. A striker and another experienced defender and I think we are sorted

Swansea City are set to complete the signing of Wigan Athletic attacker Jamal Lowe today, Football Insider can reveal.
Excited or is this another anger who Cooper will fail to use effectively?

Badlands said:
Swansea City are set to complete the signing of Wigan Athletic attacker Jamal Lowe today, Football Insider can reveal.
Excited or is this another anger who Cooper will fail to use effectively?

The benefit of him over someone like Peterson (who I’d like to keep over McKay) is that he has had relative success in this league

Wherever he is playing I doubt it will be on the wing. Unless he can do full back.

Peterson is clearly not wanted, nor McKay. Both have something to offer if we can’t get shot imo, even with McKay’s shithousery.

The good news with all the activity is that we are unlikely to be going bust.

Yet.

monmouth said:
Wherever he is playing I doubt it will be on the wing. Unless he can do full back.

Peterson is clearly not wanted, nor McKay. Both have something to offer if we can’t get shot imo, even with McKay’s shithousery.

Fk aye McKay

Cooperman said:
Twitter seems awash (more so than normal) with people purporting to be journalists who have the scoop on this one. I'll believe it when I see it and from where I am the vibes are not good.

By all accounts he's chosen us

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back